VN Ren'Py Drakun x Demon! I'll become the strongest mage in the world! [v1.87] [inoriBot]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
It is the latest update, but seems like the text-only version of World 3 is almost done on the Vanilla side, and at 40% on the NTR side.

inoriBot

Jul 19, 2018
Hi inoriBot here, the Dev of DxD here. I took a long hiatus from H-Game deving including not using my f95zone, twitter, and pausing my patreon. For any fans of DxD that don't use discord(my most active social), I have good news: I just finished a new release of DxD 3.0 Text Only. I know some people have been waiting for more content, and I take forever at rendering, so I decided to type the story for World 3 first and then render later.

This is the TEXT-ONLY version of DxD World 3. There are no HCGs yet, only text BGM, and SFX. To inform people who do not know, I was disappointed and burned out from World 2. I took a long hiatus. Additionally, I left World 2 on a cliffhanger to work on later and reignited my passion for H-Game Dev-ing by creating World 3 instead. World 3 is also on a different Renpy Game, so if you want to play the previous version of DxD with 30+ H-Scenes be sure to download the previous version! In the future, I will merge both games (want to fix spaghetti code and compress the game down).

So here you go and thanks for being a fan of DxD. Look forward to HCGs as I continue to work on World 3!

Drakun x Demon 3.0 World 3 Text-Only Download Links
  1. Mac GDrive:

1. PC Gdrive:

Sep 13, 2019
It's dead. Anybody who thinks otherwise is smoking copium. Hes been working on "text-only" since like August of last year.
And September of that year he released an update for the game itself.
Sure, I don't know if he is going to continue with the visuals now. Technically "Text-only" is still a game. I am not going to hold my breath to see if he updates the game with visuals as well. If it is released in a year, then I will download it then.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Not dead until he completely gives up on it, it can go at a snail's pace but that doesn't mean it's dead.
Wow are you that desperate that your willing to wait years for some smut...? Well good luck then. The rest of us will go play games that are actually updating gameplay and renders not "text only"

Reactions: Saga89

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Wow are you that desperate that your willing to wait years for some smut...? Well good luck then. The rest of us will go play games that are actually updating gameplay and renders not "text only"
i have to agree. i was subbed for over a year and he only posted about 4 things on patreon. guy is obviously gonna abandon this game

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes