BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the mod it's mandatory, it's done that way so you see more content. You technically stay on the Rom route as I've removed the negative points that put you onto the Dom route for certain choices.

So you see a bit of both Dom/Rom scenes (mix & match) but are on a Rom route.

Example:
You walk in on her in the bathroom, she'll moan, but she doesn't care after the scene has played out.​
You massage her tits/ass (to see the content), but she doesn't care.​
The only path and scenes that interests me are the romantic one, I don't want to see the scenes of the other two (domination and sharing). Could I avoid all the scenes from the dom path, or are they some or all mandatory with the mod?

EDIT:
I guess I'll move on from using the mod and try to go the romantic route without it.

In any case, thanks for the mod.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The only path and scenes that interests me are the romantic one, I don't want to see the scenes of the other two (domination and sharing). Could I avoid all the scenes from the dom path, or are they some or all mandatory with the mod?
With the mod you follow the path of the mod by choosing the green highlighted options (which will take you down a Dom/Rom route).

So if you want a Rom only route, then you shouldn't use my mod.

Note that there's not much content for the Rom only route, so you may not enjoy that route as much as you may think you will.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With the mod you follow the path of the mod by choosing the green highlighted options (which will take you down a Dom/Rom route).

So if you want a Rom only route, then you shouldn't use my mod.

Note that there's not much content for the Rom only route, so you may not enjoy that route as much as you may think you will.
Unless the scenes on the Dom route are very vanilla, I will most likely not like them.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Unless the scenes on the Dom route are very vanilla, I will most likely not like them.
Warning: I don't think the Romance route is vanilla either. People complained that the Good route wasn't vanilla in LnT, my previous game before DiO.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Warning: I don't think the Romance route is vanilla either. People complained that the Good route wasn't vanilla in LnT, my previous game before DiO.
What kind of fetishes does the romantic route have?

I'm not sure if I played your previous game (was there a point where, I think, I had to choose between two LIs? I might be wrong about the game, but if it's the one I'm thinking about, I didn't continue beyond that point)

EDIT:
I've checked that I started the game, but it's not what I was talking about.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The download suffers from an annoyance that plagues a few other VNs, and hopefully it antagonizes more than just me. Why is the zip file name substantially different from the archive contained within? In this case, it fully spells out the title "Drama_in_the_Office" while the extracted contents end up going into a folder called "DIO".

We aren't stuck using the old suck ass 16 bit DOS FAT filesystem anymore so descriptive longer filenames would be preferred. Is "TFTUV" a space opera or a soap opera set in a tanning salon? You won't know unless you find out that it came out of an archive named "Tales_From_The_Unending_Void". Just don't pull bullshit like putting '?(){}[]$%^#@!\|*&<>' characters in there because it fits your creative astectic. Some of us use shells and scripts where we have to bend over backwards to escape this crap when trying to work with it.

Back to the point. I'm sure there are many of us who have a download directory for their VNs that are on the order of thousands of files and folders. We have the filesystem capacity to keep both the archive and the extracted contents around at the same time. Coming back to a folder just called "DIO" after more than a month in this sea of files isn't a helpful description of what might be within, and it might actually conflict with another hypothetical VN called "Dickgirls Into Oral" that pulls the same stunt with just using abbreviations. It certainly doesn't help the process of trying to match up the folder with its parent archive.

Reactions: silversurfer1

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One of the greatest mysteries of VNs is how this:

dinner.png

came from the shelves of a local Stop & Slop like this. It's even more of a miracle when we see things like a head of brocolli or veggies in the mix. Didn't anybody ever bother to Daz model up something like a real grocery store before?

tragic_markup.png

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The download suffers from an annoyance that plagues a few other VNs, and hopefully it antagonizes more than just me. Why is the zip file name substantially different from the archive contained within? In this case, it fully spells out the title "Drama_in_the_Office" while the extracted contents end up going into a folder called "DIO".

We aren't stuck using the old suck ass 16 bit DOS FAT filesystem anymore so descriptive longer filenames would be preferred. Is "TFTUV" a space opera or a soap opera set in a tanning salon? You won't know unless you find out that it came out of an archive named "Tales_From_The_Unending_Void". Just don't pull bullshit like putting '?(){}[]$%^#@!\|*&<>' characters in there because it fits your creative astectic. Some of us use shells and scripts where we have to bend over backwards to escape this crap when trying to work with it.

Back to the point. I'm sure there are many of us who have a download directory for their VNs that are on the order of thousands of files and folders. We have the filesystem capacity to keep both the archive and the extracted contents around at the same time. Coming back to a folder just called "DIO" after more than a month in this sea of files isn't a helpful description of what might be within, and it might actually conflict with another hypothetical VN called "Dickgirls Into Oral" that pulls the same stunt with just using abbreviations. It certainly doesn't help the process of trying to match up the folder with its parent archive.
Hit F2 and rename the folder. Problem solved. :)

Reactions: drpavelcia

zxd24

May 18, 2017
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but after telling McMillan the I have no questions about the movie. I don't get any option to join him or anything. It just sends me straight to Himawari. Am I messing up somewhere else instead? Any help is appreciated, been at this for an hour and no luck making it pass V0.2 ending with me getting fired.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Let's share. Pity for the mod.
I wanna nail them all and play in a movie.
Juicy!!

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes