• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Oh man if that happened in the game then I am sorry, but either way that's fucking hilarious. LOL
It was a joke though. For serious answer, she'll appear again after Isabelle has more erotic scenes. This is the sequence:
1/ Julieta - Romance / Domination / Sharing
2/ Himawari - Domination / Sharing
3/ Himawari - Romance
4/ Isabelle - Romance
5/ Monika - Romance / Domination / Sharing
6/ Isabelle - Domination / Sharing
7/ Final.
The sequence might be changed a bit along the way though.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The mod is a mix of the Dom/Rom routes. So the green highlights will take you down a custom route.

The idea of the custom route is for you to see as much content as possible and still being able to continue the game (without hitting a game over screen).

Without the mod:
If you follow the Dom route only, then you'll hit a game over screen.
If you follow the Rom route only, then you will see A LOT less content.
Thanks for explaining your mod, if I was to follow it I know I would see more content - but aren't I playing into the hands of the perv / movie director by doing that or can I still end with the romance ending

Reactions: bruce555

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for explaining your mod, if I was to follow it I know I would see more content - but aren't I playing into the hands of the perv / movie director by doing that or can I still end with the romance ending
Well you're technically following the Rom route with the mod, the Dom choices you select via the mod do not "enable" the Dom route. It merely shows you the content for that route.

The mod will even alter certain choices, so you see the content but doesn't give you negative effects (and in some instances will give you the points as if you've selected the Rom route)

An example:
menu:
"Let her give me a handjob.":​
jump handjob_01​
"Try to be a gentleman.":​
$ js_rom += 1​
jump nohandjob_01​
"{b}WT Mod:{/b} [mGR]Handjob":​
$ js_rom += 1​
jump handjob_01​

In the example above, your supposed to select "be a gentleman", but the mod allows you to view the handjob while still making the game think you've selected the correct choice.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
For the sharing route, is the MC in a relationship with anyone that can be shared? Or are the girls all just from the agency and then you pimp them out?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I know just one wrong choice will drive us away from the Romantic route is making a lot of people hate this game (while the Domination route doesn't have this problem). But if anyone wants an easy game that all scenes will appear in just one play-through easily, I think it's more like a kinetic novel. That's why I chose this way and we'll keep going like this.
The only route that interests me is the romantic one...

With the mod you follow the path of the mod by choosing the green highlighted options (which will take you down a Dom/Rom route).

So if you want a Rom only route, then you shouldn't use my mod.

Note that there's not much content for the Rom only route, so you may not enjoy that route as much as you may think you will.
Considering the game system, I think I will use the mod and use CTRL with the scenes of the domination path.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 480M
SHA1SUM: 8608a01fc4810f0e5f2f9d678e7575ab0c3a9099
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Xtmr61
2.10 star(s) 18 Votes