playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Drawing My Life [S1M04 v0.3] [Five Against One] - Original Size: 2.26 GB

Download PC (161MB): - - -
Download Mac (145MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I notice there's the old versions left in the OP ... what of: 0.04, S1M01, S1M02, S1M03, Past!, S1M04 do you need to get to play the whole game and start from the start... I would presume it all but the one labelled Past! is throwing me a bit - is that just everything bar the m04 (that's being worked on currently) rolled into one (and if so does it come with all the bugfixes applied or do you also need to go through and get them for every episode)?

It might be useful to have that kind of info in the OP too, I sort of expected to find it under the installation spoiler.

Edit: Looks like they're all separate things so I'll start with 0.4a... turns out it's a good thing that the mega link for the compressed version of past was dead, haha.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!
Drawing My Life S1M03 [v0.6] [Five Against One] PC Compressed
Original Size: 4 GB
Compressed: 205 MB
Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
PC: MEGA
Enjoy! :D
That link is now dead.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yes, it's an old version of the game, so I took the link for it down to free up some space on my mega account. ;)
playb0y44 made a compressed version of the latest release just a few posts above yours. :D
Wait, is the game not episodic? Like I downloaded and played S1M01, then downloaded S1M02 and imported my save into that, now am shooting for S1M03 ... are you saying you can just download S1M04 and it contains everything in the game?... I did a search through the thread before starting and there were some posts that indicated otherwise, that you needed to download and play each part separately and that's why the links to the old parts are still given in the OP.

Edit: Not that it matters now I just downloaded the non-compressed version of M03 to run through that.

Last edited:

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Wait, is the game not episodic? Like I downloaded and played S1M01, then downloaded S1M02 and imported my save into that, now am shooting for S1M03 ... are you saying you can just download S1M04 and it contains everything in the game?... I did a search through the thread before starting and there were some posts that indicated otherwise, that you needed to download and play each part separately and that's why the links to the old parts are still given in the OP.

Edit: Not that it matters now I just downloaded the non-compressed version of M03 to run through that.
I believe all previous content is contained within the exe. Usually games that separate content across multiple exe files keep all of the other exe files in the OP. I would imagine that would be the case here as well if Forefinger had chosen to go that route with the game. :D

Reactions: obiwan
Aug 8, 2016
I believe all previous content is contained within the exe. Usually games that separate content across multiple exe files keep all of the other exe files in the OP. I would imagine that would be the case here as well if Forefinger had chosen to go that route with the game. :D
Pretty sure it does matter. The 04 version is missing all the 03 content as far as I can tell so help with the compressed 03 would be appreciated

Reactions: longjohngold

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Pretty sure it does matter. The 04 version is missing all the 03 content as far as I can tell so help with the compressed 03 would be appreciated
That's highly unusual. Every other game that spans multiple exe files has every single one in the thread's OP. That I know of, anyway.

I am not the developer or maintainer of this game, I'm not sure why you're asking me for this. I made one compressed version for one update. If the content is spread across multiple exe files, ask the developer to make them all available to you. I no longer have it, I deleted the link to clear space on my mega account once the next game update was available, and it's not on my PC anymore, so I cannot help you even if I wanted to.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2016
That's highly unusual. Every other game that spans multiple exe files has every single one in the thread's OP.
This game does as well, all the games are listed if you click on 'spoilers', right beneath bugfixes and the patch. it is just that the compressed version of 03 is down.

I am not the developer or maintainer of this game, I'm not sure why you're asking me for this. I made one compressed version for one update. If the content is spread across multiple exe files, ask the developer to make them all available to you.
Sorry, didn't mean to single you out, just figured it made sense to reply to you since you mentioned that you thought all content is contained in the .exe. the request is to anyone out there that is good with compressing games.

Reactions: longjohngold

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This game does as well, all the games are listed if you click on 'spoilers', right beneath bugfixes and the patch. it is just that the compressed version of 03 is down.

Sorry, didn't mean to single you out, just figured it made sense to reply to you since you mentioned that you thought all content is contained in the .exe. the request is to anyone out there that is good with compressing games.
Never noticed the spoiler til you just mentioned it, and it's not labeled at all.

I'll redo the compression and repost it. Will take a while.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Drawing My Life S1M03 [v0.6] [Five Against One] PC Compressed (Now with bugfixes pre-applied)

Original Size: 4 GB
Compressed: 218 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: MEGA

Enjoy! :D
Recompressed and reuploaded, bugfixes already applied. Sorry for all the confusion. Enjoy the game. :D

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
Mods - Please update OP

DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.4-pc PC (2.92 GB)

kp2.rar (38.2 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone getting this error during the tatiana sex scene? Cant continue on afterwards and ignore dosent work either it takes you back to beginning of the sex or main menu 7A7E84CF-4DF0-490E-8893-55F101FD17F6.jpeg

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I'm on the Alehandro bodyguard path and got this error message on his phone call.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes