• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 381, in script
call screen achiev
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Stuff\Drawing My Life [S1M04] - 0.2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen achiev():
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen achiev():
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 160, in execute
if Straight == True:
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 164, in execute
if AliceInterest == True:
File "<screen language>", line 164, in <module>
NameError: name 'AliceInterest' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.1
Sat Mar 07 09:01:39 2020
Still getting this error....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M04 v0.5.
(lover packs are disabled as the here posted pc version obviously doesn't contain them all)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can toggle the incest content by clicking the 1st I of the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.06.2020

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Drawing My Life [S1M04 v0.4] [Five Against One] - Original Size: 2.93 GB

Download PC (229MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (213MB): - - -

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone getting this error during the tatiana sex scene? Cant continue on afterwards and ignore dosent work either it takes you back to beginning of the sex or main menu View attachment 604355
Got the same error (FHarem is not defined) but in the sex scene with MC's sister. After I click ignore there's another sex scene with the same girl (just like the first one never happened) ends with the same error and then I sent back to main menu. As I see, nothing changed since last unplayable update, it seems dev just ignores what we post here. Still my error log below.

P.S.: Maybe it's worth to ask dev?
Forefinger, please, can you say why I (and other players) cannot play two last updates? Error log listed earlier, path straight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1048238

so incest patch is for what part of game?

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Got the same error (FHarem is not defined) but in the sex scene with MC's sister. After I click ignore there's another sex scene with the same girl (just like the first one never happened) ends with the same error and then I sent back to main menu. As I see, nothing changed since last unplayable update, it seems dev just ignores what we post here. Still my error log below.

P.S.: Maybe it's worth to ask dev?
Forefinger, please, can you say why I (and other players) cannot play two last updates? Error log listed earlier, path straight.
yea the incest patch dont fix it either i assume the dev should know already about it now so mabye well see a fix on it today but not sure if its only on the straight path that got the error

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game but damn, is really tiring and confusing that in every episode you have to re-choose your decisions, and becomes more noticiable in the last episodes. I'm in episode 3 and I think I had responded like 5 dicisions from previous episodes. And I don't know but looks like some of them are not entirely accurate of what happened. The game ask me if I accepted a handjob from my brother in Ivy's club. The options are. "I didn't but I'm interested in him now" or "I didn't and I don't want nothing with him". But I accepted and I want something with him. So what was the point of everything that happened in previous episodes if all the options aren't available or what is the point in make a game based in decisions if they don't matter?

magus448

May 22, 2018
We don't deflower the youngest in the harem!? Boo :( No fun if she gets corrupted on her own. But we now finally do with the sister.

Last edited:

krypto45

Aug 28, 2019
Can someone help me with this issue. This error message appeared when I tried to load my save from S1M03-0.6 into the new game which is S1M04. Also when I try to start a new game following my previous path I noticed that there were scenes missing such as the game not recognising I chose Dav and Ivy as girlfriends and their 3some scene was skipped over. Is there a way to fix this issue as I was enjoying playing the game up to this point and don't want to start from the beginning.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Can someone help me with this issue. This error message appeared when I tried to load my save from S1M03-0.6 into the new game which is S1M04. Also when I try to start a new game following my previous path I noticed that there were scenes missing such as the game not recognising I chose Dav and Ivy as girlfriends and their 3some scene was skipped over. Is there a way to fix this issue as I was enjoying playing the game up to this point and don't want to start from the beginning.

Try posting it in Dev's discord, he is usually responsive and will give you a fix asap

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Couldn't get a S1M03 save to load so I started a new game in Bi Plus. Error starts at bar scene with Dav on Tuesday. It seems not all variables are declared properly in the main script.rpy and achievement.rpy keeps calling for them and then throwing up errors. Looking in the achievement.rpy file I found several missing variables including: Mad, Calm, TheGoodFriend, TheBadFriend, AliceInterest, BeaInterest, etc. If you started a new S1M04 game you can copy the variable from achievement and paste it under the path you are on in script.

Original:
Code:
elif Bisexual == True:
        $ BeatriceKnowAboutFather = True
Fixed:
Code:
elif Bisexual == True:
        $ BeaInterest = True
        $ BeatriceKnowAboutFather = True
Forefinger, as a backup in case loading a save fails or doesn't work properly, you may want to ask for all these variables at the beginning of a new play-through. Asking several path related questions for each character is a quick and dirty solution. Afterwards, you may also want to run a test achievement screen at the beginning to make sure everything matches up.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does a bugfree version from S1M03 v0.6 exist (not the version you can download on the first side)?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally got around to finishing up this update after stopping for a few days and man was this a great update. Yeah i know I'm a few weeks late lol.

Davinia, Davinia, Fucking Davinia. This woman, I swear is silly as shit at times(and i love her for it). I'm trying to have a serious convo with Agnes about our relationship and she's just messing it all up :ROFLMAO:.

If that wasn't bad enough, we are trying to kidnap someone and she's trying to have fun. I did that scene and it was hilarious how she berated that dude the whole time. I couldn't keep that on my main though as she's my wifey and mother of our child(ren) now. She can fool around with women as she was Bi/a borderline Lesbian in The Past, if I'm remembering correctly so that's fine but other men? Nope, not after we are officially together now.

Then again my harem is full of women and Dav is pretty Dom/Alpha with women and even men. Look what she did this update with India and what she did with Penny in the past(if I'm remembering that scene right). Hold up, i might need to keep an eye on her myself before she take all of my women herself. I'm kidding btw and it's fine if she wants any of my harem members as it's only fair seeing as i have a harem to begin with.

Anyway, i died when those 2 guys called her an old lady in front of that house lol. She was so pissed. Now that i think about it she is getting up there as she should be in her late 30s or possibly her early 40s. From memory i believe she's like 28 in the past and i think the MC was still a teen or maybe around his early 20s so she ain't that far. I'll go back and figure it out later.

This picture sums up Davinia and her behavior perfectly this update...
Screenshot_2020-04-03-03-57-28.png

Jesus Christ, after dealing with My Younger, Immature, Redheaded Milf, i needed some real TLC from My Lovely, Mature, Redheaded Milf, Scarlet and i wasn't disappointed. She cleansed my degenerate soul of all the shit i just went through.

Then the plot came and hit me hard especially the FIB scenes. It's been a while since i felt those The Past Level of vibes and i loved every second of it. Also the alien plot is being implemented pretty well into the plot. I thought it was going be a separate thing but it's been fitting in nicely. The MC also got to live out his fantasy as Vader and it was hilarious.

Jerusa being revealed as Geronimo and Darius's sister was pretty wild. Then again i can't say anything about his jamie lannistering when I'm sleeping with my sister(s) and her as well.

Beatrice is all grown up now. Now my children horde has expanded and will continue until we conquer the entire planet hahahaha!!! Wait, whatever happen to Alice and Cecile being pregnant? I know i got mary pregs like that but i thought those 2 were as well.

Great update. I'll have to go back and try the forgive Leona route as i didn't forgive her on my main so i want to see the dialogue changes.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Now my children horde has expanded and will continue until we conquer the entire planet hahahaha!!! Wait, whatever happen to Alice and Cecile being pregnant? I know i got mary pregs like that but i thought those 2 were as well.

Great update. I'll have to go back and try the forgive Leona route as i didn't forgive her on my main so i want to see the dialogue changes.
You're forgetting that we could conquer many planets now ;) And Alice, Mary, Cecile, Beatrice all still remain pregnant (although my waifu Mary is absent for the past few updates:() but the interactions with LI's are kinda short since the story reached a crucial point but Forefinger says that the wait would be worth it ;), although i really hope that MC should find a way to Fast forward Pregnancy with his Powers :WeSmart:
And i too didn't first forgive Leona on my main route, but
and also i think Leona has major role to play in the coming updates, so lets wait and see...

P.S : Since u like Dav so much, have u noticed her weapon and also the killing joke reference of MC plus Peter's condition in this update....and u correlate with the main menu pic..possible foreshadowing? :sneaky:

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You're forgetting that we could conquer many planets now ;) And Alice, Mary, Cecile, Beatrice all still remain pregnant (although my waifu Mary is absent for the past few updates:() but the interactions with LI's are kinda short since the story reached a crucial point but Forefinger says that the wait would be worth it ;), although i really hope that MC should find a way to Fast forward Pregnancy with his Powers :WeSmart:
And i too didn't first forgive Leona on my main route, but
and also i think Leona has major role to play in the coming updates, so lets wait and see...

P.S : Since u like Dav so much, have u noticed her weapon and also the killing joke reference of MC plus Peter's condition in this update....and u correlate with the main menu pic..possible foreshadowing? :sneaky:
Yeah i caught some of those references, mostly the 2 face one. As for the conquering multiple planet(s). I was mostly talking about sleeping with every woman and having children with everyone possible but i mean if it's possible sure lets go conquer some planets with the superpowered kids and while we at it conquer some more Alien ass out in space. I'm pretty drained at the moment but I'll go back sometime tomorrow and redo the Leona stuff on my main.

And hey, who said i liked Dav :mad:. I'm kidding, i do, as she's one of my main waifus. It was her behavior that was too silly and down right ridiculous this update(which i liked a lot btw as i laughed so hard at some of them). I'd say i like pretty much all of the harem members about equal. Dav, Scarlet, Penny, Ag, Bea, Ivy, Jerusa, and Danielle are pretty much the ones at the top while the rest are a slightly below for me currently.

Out of that list above though, if i had to really choose atleast 3 out of my main favorites, I'd say Dav, Scarlet and Bea. Dav because of The Past which was what got me so hooked of her. The Past highlighted her character so well and these few updates with her have been great with her. Bea because since i started playing, she was my main favorite before even seeing Scarlet and Dav. I loved her tattoos and she was fun to be around especially with her personality and banter. As for Scarlet, it was because of how gorgeous she was and that Ass my god. When i saw her naked i knew she was for me. Lol i pursued her so fast once those scenes were added.

Oh, i completely forgot about Galatea this update. She was actually a pretty cool addition to the squad. I hope she's an option as well because with her we really are going to conquer planets if we have children. I actually wonder how powerful the MC or that potential child could be. Are we just going have TK with a few other abilities like pyrokinesis etc or are we getting into flat out Matter Manipulation or Reality Warping territory by the end which would break the story but would so epic.

Reactions: damien_sensei
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes