• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
How does the girlfriend system work? Does choosing one lock the others? Is the harem ending (if planned) reliant on choosing a right girlfriend/not choosing anyone?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
How does the girlfriend system work? Does choosing one lock the others? Is the harem ending (if planned) reliant on choosing a right girlfriend/not choosing anyone?
This is a Harem game, so u won't get locked out of any girls (although some minor girls in straight subpath is exclusive), therefore go crazy with all or just choose one its about ur preference...as for the ending i don't think this game has a Heroine dependent ending rather than MC dependent ending and who all wants to stay with him(if u played the game fully u'll understand)...but u can be sure that Harem ending is planned considering the amount of impregnations ;)

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
This is a Harem game, so u won't get locked out of any girls (although some minor girls in straight subpath is exclusive), therefore go crazy with all or just choose one its about ur preference...as for the ending i don't think this game has a Heroine dependent ending rather than MC dependent ending and who all wants to stay with him(if u played the game fully u'll understand)...but u can be sure that Harem ending is planned considering the amount of impregnations ;)
Thanks! One more thing, in the walkthrough it says I can ask Davi to be my gf which would lock out all other gf options except for Ivy. What exactly does locking out others imply? Less intimate scenes/less scenes, but not to the point of rejecting them completely?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Thanks! One more thing, in the walkthrough it says I can ask Davi to be my gf which would lock out all other gf options except for Ivy. What exactly does locking out others imply? Less intimate scenes/less scenes, but not to the point of rejecting them completely?
It doesn't mean less scenes with other characters but more scenes with your girlfriend or girlfriends, so far there is a 3some scene with Ivy and Dav if u chose to have them both as girlfriends...as for locking out others we have to wait and see what it implies...but so far u don't miss scenes rather have extra ;)....my guess is according to story Ivy and Dav seem to be more close to Mc than others so maybe thats why they got girlfriend paths..and i am pretty sure Mc's mom and twins are also more important..so we have to wait and see in future updates..

May 27, 2018
i keep having a crash on the alpha path, after having sex with the girl and trans girl sisters i talk to the redhead, and in the middle of the conversation it always crashes, heppens in both the 0.1 and 0.4 versions, rolling back, restarting the game and anything else i tried didnt work.

May 27, 2018
i tried again on the bisexual path, same bug same place, heres the crash report:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 489, in script
call screen achiev
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen achiev():
screen achiev():
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 87, in execute
if Bisexual == True:
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 102, in execute
if IvyInterest == True:
NameError: name 'IvyInterest' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen achiev
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen achiev():
screen achiev():
if Bisexual == True:
if IvyInterest == True:
File "<screen language>", line 102, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.1
Sun May 31 21:58:48 2020
```

Guilherme Souza

Aug 21, 2018
i tried again on the bisexual path, same bug same place, heres the crash report:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen achiev
screen achiev():
screen achiev():
if Bisexual == True:
if IvyInterest == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen achiev
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\debora\Desktop\erick\jogos\DrawingMyLife-S1M04-0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen achiev():
screen achiev():
if Bisexual == True:
if IvyInterest == True:
File "<screen language>", line 102, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M04 S1M04-0.1
Sun May 31 21:58:48 2020
```
for the game not to jump to day 12 (on the rollback screen), I changed the command and put it to jump to day 6
copy in game/days

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, i'm a bit confused. i want to play this game and i have never played or downloaded it. should i download the latest version or should i download the previous parts ? is it like a series or they are just the older versions ? thanks in advance.

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, i'm a bit confused. i want to play this game and i have never played or downloaded it. should i download the latest version or should i download the previous parts ? is it like a series or they are just the older versions ? thanks in advance.
It's a series. Start with Intro, then 1, 2, 3 and past i think are interchangeable, and then 4.

Reactions: Kourosh

Dr Folamour

Mar 21, 2020
I tried S1M03-0.6 story version / straight (with and without bugs fix), it's just unplayable.
A lot of errors, missing days, jump from Lucy's building to many (4 if i remember) different versions (straight, gay, etc) of the same day in a row (Alejandro's appartment) then back to the main menu.
Impossible to finish the game. :cry:

Any help?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
New update for public released in patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lover packs are included in the zip, no need to download separate.
PC (3,64Gb):
*P.S.: If your load isn't from the end of S1M04 (0.4), day 20, remove the "bogdanpass.renpy" and "kisspass.renpy", put again after passing day 21 to see the Lover content, if you want.*
Thanks to Pilgrim

Reactions: Fampreg and KT15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I'll start to work at the happy endings.
Woop.

I never thought i'd enjoy Sims as much as I have with this.

One the one hand it's great the happy endings are coming, on the other it means an end to the madness this game brings.

I mean, how many more games can you name that can make an angry transgender that hates men into one of the most adorable characters you'll talk to all while she's fucking her prisoner up his arse while you bang said prisoners wife and daughter?

• Love
Reactions: Alig8r and TC926

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if there is a walkthrough for this? I'm a new player but don't have alot of time to spend checking options so walkthrough would be helpful? Thanks

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes