Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Question may of being asked or answered already but I am gonna risk asking without going too far back is the thread or searching. Does anyone know if he is gonna merge all of the episodes into one big VN or keep them separate?

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, Dev
I'm getting this error when MC have threesome with Adam,Tatiana and incest patch on
if i start s1m04 from start this error occured when MC about to finish but when i load from S3 save file this error
occured when Adam ask to show me house MC says " No. no. sure let's go"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/Thursday.rpy", line 334, in script
jump s1m04lover01
ScriptError: could not find label 's1m04lover01'.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,
I'm getting this error and i think i ask you if you can help me no one post abot it sinse you're devoted member
if plz you cane help me

when MC have threesome with Adam,Tatiana and incest patch on
if i start s1m04 from start this error occured when MC about to finish but when i load from S3 save file this error
occured when Adam ask to show me house MC says " No. no. sure let's go"

While running game code:
jump s1m04lover01

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have you played all the previous versions?

It seems like the error is from a missing choice. It reads all the choices from previous chapters too.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
cant import s1m03 to s1m04 and keep getting error when starting a new file

While running game code:
jump s1m04lover01

Reactions: jackoffonher

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Have you played all the previous versions?

It seems like the error is from a missing choice. It reads all the choices from previous chapters too.
Yes although i played previous version when they came out version6 but i didn't delete and now import these save to 4
i don't know what is missing. i think in S3 Adam didn't ask for body transformtion i didn't see any choice and
Adam didn't BJob in Ivy's club you think it's caussing error?

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
No man i played all version from S1 import throughout 3versions Adam ask about body transformation MC says yes
BJ at ivy's club everything was fine i never stumble on error but as soon as i start S4 all this happend again now when
i start S4 new game same error but if i load from save S3 it's jump to sex scene with Agnas i don't know which day,
what is happning don't know?????? PLZ ANYONE HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE LINK TO FIXED SCRIPT

While running game code:
jump s1m04lover01

Oct 16, 2018
No man i played all version from S1 import throughout 3versions Adam ask about body transformation MC says yes
BJ at ivy's club everything was fine i never stumble on error but as soon as i start S4 all this happend again now when
i start S4 new game same error but if i load from save S3 it's jump to sex scene with Agnas i don't know which day,
what is happning don't know?????? PLZ ANYONE HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE LINK TO FIXED SCRIPT

While running game code:
jump s1m04lover01
same here!

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone who have error like "s1m04lover01" could not find i think i find sloution i was keep trying and think found it
i didn't play till end so i don't know if we have more error but you can try and check i will play after this post f95zone.jpg
go to days open Thursday.rpy with notepad or notepad++ find line 334 easy with notepad++
delete line "s1m04lover1" it's work for me i hope work for you guys

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,Dev another error why are not you fixing this????? i don't know what to do Error.jpg Day,Sunday.rpy,Error.jpg

Last edited:

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone who have error like "s1m04lover01" could not find i think i find sloution i was keep trying and think found it
i didn't play till end so i don't know if we have more error but you can try and check i will play after this post View attachment 716441
go to days open Thursday.rpy with notepad or notepad++ find line 334 easy with notepad++
delete line "s1m04lover1" it's work for me i hope work for you guys
works fine using this, thanks as it seems the dev wasnt gonna do anything

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Woop.

I never thought i'd enjoy Sims as much as I have with this.

One the one hand it's great the happy endings are coming, on the other it means an end to the madness this game brings.

I mean, how many more games can you name that can make an angry transgender that hates men into one of the most adorable characters you'll talk to all while she's fucking her prisoner up his arse while you bang said prisoners wife and daughter?
It really is a great but overlooked game. The craziness is off the charts and the scenes are well made with all the motions.

Reactions: Arcane666
Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, so i already have the sims installed along with the wicked whims mod which allows sexual content. So i'll just ya know go play it, i mean why settle for pics when the real thing is just two clicks away.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes