TC926

Oct 7, 2018
i didn't notice but if i start a new game it's play well after day5 skip to day12 i missed a lot in these days.
if i load from last save file S1m03 where game tell to save when i load from there error show
File "game/end.rpy", line 3, in script
call screen achiev6
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return=renpy.call_screen(name,*args,**kwargs)
Exception: Screen achiev6 is not known
now what do i do????

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, is there a walkthrough for S1M04 ? i searched the thread bud didn't find anything.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
In the first episode(S1M01) the brother(male roomate) leaves every time.

It doesn't gives me the choice with Ivy to stop him.

*As it is said in the Walkthrough*

I have Played this game Twice and it still doesn't gives you the choice.

How to fix this issue.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Is the Past! section of the spoiler tag in the op all the older versions together or do I need to dl each?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, so i already have the sims installed along with the wicked whims mod which allows sexual content. So i'll just ya know go play it, i mean why settle for pics when the real thing is just two clicks away.
I mean you can always stay for the story if you want.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Import doesn't work (can't see old saves) also you can't load saves from from season 3 (errors), I don't know what causes maybe so called "bugfixes" of previous season are the reason. Creating new file skips scenes also crashes at certain point of game. Gonna edit this post when I could make this version work.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Hi can anyone provide android link for s1M03 because the66 link is expired or deleted

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
In the first episode(S1M01) the brother(male roomate) leaves every time.

It doesn't gives me the choice with Ivy to stop him.

*As it is said in the Walkthrough*

I have Played this game Twice and it still doesn't gives you the choice.

How to fix this issue.
I think I ran into the same problem as you. What I ended up doing was backtracking to a previous choice I made with Ivy, where I chose lust options over Love (which I've been doing almost exclusively). I think you need to max out either love or friend in order to have that option with you male roommate. After I changed that choice with Ivy (picking love over lust), I was given the option to stop his transformation (which I didn't so he could stay living with me).

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
On a side note, is there any update on this game? It's not labeled as abandoned, but the Patreon link leads to a page that doesn't promote this game. It's promoting another game called Homeless. I was considering becoming a Patron, but not if this game is no longer being worked on.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
On a side note, is there any update on this game? It's not labeled as abandoned, but the Patreon link leads to a page that doesn't promote this game. It's promoting another game called Homeless. I was considering becoming a Patron, but not if this game is no longer being worked on.
Drawing My Life is almost finished, you can find all the downloads and info here:

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes