Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in script
    if sca31temptalk == False:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
NameError: name 'sca31temptalk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in script
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
NameError: name 'sca31temptalk' is not defined

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Thu Jan 02 15:20:41 2020
I have this error at day 31(scarlett) and after this dialog options don't show and game automatically advance to scene at home. Can anybody help?
Are you filter mode or used the console to jump or something like that? Because, that var is set on all paths even if you don't have the prerequisites to start the event. Even the gay path has it.
11.png
else means Alpha, Bi and Straight. So this isn't really a error, but, send me a message and we can solve it. o/

There are some problems with the animations in the M04, they seem to be smaller than the simple images - view the attachement. Oh and i played it in fullscreen.
I messed up things. I installed the new expansion and forgot that it changes the recording settings. Only realized after having already recorded 60% of the videos. If I were to record again everything, I would waste too much time. So I preferred to assume my mistake and life goes on. I'm sorry about it.
Another multiple episodes. Where do you begin? Will devs just put in one game? Sorry but ....
Nah. Because if I do it, will be close to 30Gb. Compressed, not so. But the images and videos are already so bad, that will only make more bad impression if I put everything in 1 only and compress to get a maximum of 2Gb. Sorry about that.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
WTF happened to this game?..it used to be a weird but fun game with lots of choices..now its just a bland kinetic novel the past 2 updates..it didnt wanna delete this game cause it gave me a chuckle...now its not worth my time
Becaaaause... 90% of the characters you are already fucking, it would not make sense to keep having choices or points for new things. Now is the time to reap the rewards of S1M01, S1M02, S1M03. However, there are still some characters to score points. I hope you understand.

So I take it that starting this game having never played it before I should go in order with the older links, or does the newest version include everything else or is it at least playable on its own?
IF you don't give a shit to read you can start at S1M03 or S1M04. "ELIF" you want to do dynamic reading and focus only on what really matters: S1M01, 02, 03... "ELIF" you want to get involved with the story: Intro, 01,02, Past, 03, 04. "ELSE" pass, really.
I keep getting an error after the 3some with the sister near the start of the game and if I ignore it just kicks it back to the main menu.
Can you show me please? Discord or message here. Let's solve this.
It's a bit of a mess, you need to play every single one.

If you miss certain things it breaks the game later on.
Hey Avaron! I'm waiting you try My Pleasure without the prejudice that MC is always a creepy pervert peeking showers and other things. Give it a try, you have been summoned to try it.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Forefinger just wanted to say I was really touched when you put that message on Alice's lust points + long convo without a walkthrough(which I did with out 1) in the intro and I plan on playing all you're games, thanks :) ~(^.*.^~)
Oh, did you notice that? Awesome! I was testing things I couldn't do back that time. lol. Thank you very much, I'll not let you down, I promise.
If i want play to the game, i must play all episodes or only the last update? What path i must take for a cuckold/swinging path?
Start with the S1M01. Bi and Gay gets Fred cuckold path (he's cheating Mary), Alpha and Straight Mary cukcold path. Swing don't have since the MC is single, but yes, have some group sex regardless of path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Avaron! I'm waiting you try My Pleasure without the prejudice that MC is always a creepy pervert peeking showers and other things. Give it a try, you have been summoned to try it.
I play this, massive Dav fangirl.

Maybe Ivy too.

MC, for a male one, is pretty decent. I really enjoy what's there, only issue i've had is when I got my new rig I had to start over and foolishly tried to start from the latest chapter which would give me errors because it was looking for choices I would have made in prior chapters but didn't have the save for.

I didn't mind starting again. Gave me a chance to make a few different choices now relationships are being locked in properly. I wanted to set up one for a Dav and Ivy romance path but had played the field too much previously.

I have no complaints about the MC nor any of the other characters. If I was to mention anything it would be the occasional bug but it's nothing major.

That said I trust you know what you're doing with regards to MC's so I will give My Pleasure a go.

Reactions: Forefinger

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I know, I know. I've been seeing your comments here for a long time, I know you play and like to play, besides bugs (and I'm sorry about it). I said about this one: f95zone.to/threads/my-pleasure-v0-1-tasty-pics.42223/

I write the story line so you can expect good things from MC.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll post over there properly when I get chance but I really enjoyed it.

MC had decent choice on how to play him and I loved the bratty redhead.

I don't know if the extra dream sequence thing at the end was just a bonus set or foreshadowing though.

Reactions: Forefinger

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Start with the S1M01. Bi and Gay gets Fred cuckold path (he's cheating Mary), Alpha and Straight Mary cukcold path. Swing don't have since the MC is single, but yes, have some group sex regardless of path.
But if MC is single, who is cuckolding Mary?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I think u misunderstood, MC is the one cuckholding others and no one cucks MC. If u take the Bad friend route(u'll know it when u see it) u do that and there is one swing scene in all paths and routes but thats about it(MC takes the lead in that too)..fyi its purely Harem game :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'll post over there properly when I get chance but I really enjoyed it.

MC had decent choice on how to play him and I loved the bratty redhead.

I don't know if the extra dream sequence thing at the end was just a bonus set or foreshadowing though.
Just a bonus. Everything that happens in the dream doesn't justify the characters in it. The idea of the dream is to do as in real life. Sometimes it is just your subconscious fulfilling your wish. And this is something I can't say too much right now, as there are things... And we will show in the next versions. Then I could and will talk about.

Fred! If we are talking about the beginning of the "spice up"... Mary had the ideia to spice up the relationship, but actually because she knew Fred was interested in her friend (forgot her name now, wtf writer I am?). The problem is: the only thing Mary was interested (a man to fuck or spice things up) was the MC (her first love), so things changed for both. Fred fell in love with her friend and Mary reawakened her feelings for MC. But when she decided to divorce, he regretted it. This in Alpha and Straight. Bi and G, he spends time thinking he's gay until he realizes he's Bi.

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
right now, 0.2 Leona (as Lorene) will show up, Lawrence's grandson threatening Lyn and Ivy as devil's hand, plans will change, Mc starting to get insane depnding on your choices, if at the end of S1M03 0.6 Scarlett said you raped her, try again or you'll lost lewd interactions with her... The last 3some is Lyn and Alice ex-husband and blablabla. The big thing is the talk with Scarlett after... You know. I'm working on day 3 now and no more spoiler! xoxo

Reactions: damien_sensei

MMay

May 19, 2018
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in script if Day12MorningFun == True: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in <module> if Day12MorningFun == True: NameError: name 'Day12MorningFun' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in script if Day12MorningFun == True: File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute if renpy.python.py_eval(condition): File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in <module> if Day12MorningFun == True: NameError: name 'Day12MorningFun' is not defined Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Can someone help with this one?

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!
Drawing My Life S1M03 [v0.6] [Five Against One] PC Compressed

Original Size: 4 GB
Compressed: 205 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
Dead Link..
How sad
dead-link-2696917[1].png

Please reupload the file...

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
That was for S1M03 v0.6, not for S1M04 v0.1. Since the game version changed, I took down the links. :LOL:

I hope that helps. :D
Oh ok, thank you, wait a minute... so you dont have to download all the parts and then play the game in order? im confused now ¿¿??

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hi!
I'm getting this error making it impossible to continue. Is there any patch available?
It's from S1M01.

View attachment 515392
Fixed version:

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in script if Day12MorningFun == True: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in <module> if Day12MorningFun == True: NameError: name 'Day12MorningFun' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in script if Day12MorningFun == True: File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute if renpy.python.py_eval(condition): File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "C:\Users\Maqci\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/chars/b.rpy", line 581, in <module> if Day12MorningFun == True: NameError: name 'Day12MorningFun' is not defined Windows-8-6.2.9200 Ren'Py 7.3.5.606 Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Can someone help with this one?
S1M04 or S1m03?

Dead Link..
How sad
View attachment 521887

Please reupload the file...
I would love to have a compressed version right now, but I don't, just the normal. I'm sorry. :cry:

Reactions: TiranoSupremo
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes