damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
m in s1m03 and get alot of errors when im with scarlett in the new house for the massage, then with tatiana in the hot tub. I didnt had any errors til now, im in story mode with alpha plus
Guys having problem with your saves just start new game at S1M03 u womt have any errors and u can choose which LI has Max points, and also starting from S1M03 for the good stuff there is Patch, that i attached below since u cant state the relationships anymore

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, i only had errors there. M03 ends where you meet lucy? abrupt finish

Anyway, overall awesome game , havent played it since mo1 and it evolved very nicely. Very glad to see so much trans content and even more that you can romance them. Davinia and Ivy, my favorite girls :love:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Thanks, i only had errors there. M03 ends where you meet lucy? abrupt finish

Anyway, overall awesome game , havent played it since mo1 and it evolved very nicely. Very glad to see so much trans content and even more that you can romance them. Davinia and Ivy, my favorite girls :love:
M03 continues longer than that, this error has already been reported i think so it will be hopefully fixed in next version. The Update ends with Scarlet's date when u get your Harem Screen and Path screen.

Reactions: Forefinger

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Wow, 4 GB file.
Also I am confused with all the other download links like Past, S1M02, S1M01, Intro 0.4. Should I download any of them to get full experience?
Every files are very big, Does this means there is a lot of content :unsure:?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018

511 images, 70 anim./videos (10min35sec)
Changelog:
- GUI improvement.
- We can call this version: 3some version.
- Linear all the time, only 2 paths have 1 or 2 choices to suit your personal taste.
- 80% of the 3somes have prerequisites in past (not the spin-off) choices and/or path.
- And more...
P.S.: Because I installed the new game expansion, I only remembered that this reset the recordings settings after I had already created several videos. So videos from day 2, 3 and part of day 4, are smaller. T-T
PC:
Mac:
View attachment DmL WT (0.6only).txt

Leman24

Jun 30, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in script
    if sca31temptalk == False:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
NameError: name 'sca31temptalk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in script
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\DrawingMyLife-S1M03-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chars/sca.rpy", line 1880, in <module>
NameError: name 'sca31temptalk' is not defined

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1M03 S1M03-0.6
Thu Jan 02 15:20:41 2020
I have this error at day 31(scarlett) and after this dialog options don't show and game automatically advance to scene at home. Can anybody help?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M04 v0.3.
(touch the 1st I of the game title to toggle incest)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only end saves of S1M03 and saves of S1M04 of the android versions are eligible to load, to prevent errors caused by wrong version save files.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.03.2020

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes