Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
There are some problems with the animations in the M04, they seem to be smaller than the simple images - view the attachement. Oh and i played it in fullscreen.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems I'm missing lots of scenes in the new release. How do you start with your old choices? Load a save from s1m03 or import?
Edit: Had to make a bloodline.renpy file to unlock some.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another multiple episodes. Where do you begin? Will devs just put in one game? Sorry but ....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WTF happened to this game?..it used to be a weird but fun game with lots of choices..now its just a bland kinetic novel the past 2 updates..it didnt wanna delete this game cause it gave me a chuckle...now its not worth my time

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
So I take it that starting this game having never played it before I should go in order with the older links, or does the newest version include everything else or is it at least playable on its own?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Drawing My Life [S1M04 v0.1] [Five Against One] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~635MB
Download ~75MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I keep getting an error after the 3some with the sister near the start of the game and if I ignore it just kicks it back to the main menu.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sm04 cant find images. did I jump versions? my las save is in bed with the blonde model (baby's mama)
It's a bit of a mess, you need to play every single one.

If you miss certain things it breaks the game later on.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If i want play to the game, i must play all episodes or only the last update? What path i must take for a cuckold/swinging path?

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
If i want play to the game, i must play all episodes or only the last update? What path i must take for a cuckold/swinging path?
You really should play all the episodes, I mean the scenario is really good and interesting. Pretty much came for the fap stayed for the story.
Start with past and all the others after that. It's really damn cool ! :)

Reactions: Forefinger

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So i finished playing every version(from Intro to Past all the way to current content as mostly Alpha.

Is there a bug or some skipping on the Straight path? I noticed earlier when i was playing straight for the female cop, some scenes were missing like the Scarlet massage scene where you pulled up her towel or the move in scene with Cecile and Beatrice sex in the MCs room etc. It seemed like some of the scenes was jumping around and you even still have sex with ivy on the straight path regardless at her Moms house.

And though it's not overly important the Ages was still weirdly inconsistent. MC said he wasn't 30 yet in the Intro version and now even Cecile says she's not 30 yet in this update but the MC and her are in the same age group as they went to school together. Now if you factor in the Past and some of the dialogue the MC should be in his early 30s(like 32 and up).

In the Past Penny got pregnant with hawk when MC was stated as 25 after Davina lost her first child. At 27(he might have been 26) Luke was already born as it was at the End of past when the MC got his memories changed. So technically he's in his 30s already if Hawk is 6 going on 7yrs old since he was 26 around the time hawk was born. Then you factor in all the Age stuff before the Past was introduce and the dialogue seems odd at times.

Those Star wars references was hilarious this update btw. They were funny in the other updates but the 'Luke I'm your Father' bit while his son sleeping was wild and the Davina trying for Leia thing had me dying earlier.

Davina and Penny are the best girls hands down. I'm officially a Davina and Penny Lover. The Past story was written too well and i actually feel extremely bad for sleeping around so much now for the first time in this game.
Scenes missing, I may be wrong, but no. So far no one has ever talked about it, but maybe they are not talking about because they don't like to talk about, and you were the first. What is nice. Maybe it's something I do that is in certain scenes, they happen naturally and if you hit or press enter you skip some things. Because years ago one person said that the game was impossible to play with one hand and I kept it in my head to this day. So I was trying to do something that you didn't need to use the mouse or press enter too much during erotic scenes. Ivy on Straight would be something I'd love to have fixed at the time it happened.

Yes, you're right. Maybe I messed up the math... One or two years. I was trying to focus on the past in the mid 2000's. So to connect this with 2019, I may have gotten lost. To familiarize with the fact that until the mid 2000s, cell phone was not a common thing or part of us as it is today and much in our daily lives was completely different. To try to make players 29+ years old, identify with the story.

I can't promise much about Penny, but about Davinia you'll still see a lot untill the end. Thank you so much for actually reading the story very carefully. You made my day. Honestly. If you don't mind, we could talk about the story in discord. I would love to know more about your thoughts. o/

Reactions: damien_sensei
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes