• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DreadlordAscension-0.13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

momopanda

Jun 16, 2017
what do i do after getting aeren affinity to 15? i try to collect all his ero scenes for the gallery but there's one i can't get, i'm pretty sure it's the facefuck one but it just won't come up.

edit: i just got the facefuck scene and completed aeren's ero gallery scenes but nothing else in the game progresses, i don't recommend doing new saves for 0.13.0 since it's quite literally unplayable when getting to a certain point of the game which is after constructing the portal and summoning aeren.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2023
what do i do after getting aeren affinity to 15? i try to collect all his ero scenes for the gallery but there's one i can't get, i'm pretty sure it's the facefuck one but it just won't come up.

edit: i just got the facefuck scene and completed aeren's ero gallery scenes but nothing else in the game progresses, i don't recommend doing new saves for 0.13.0 since it's quite literally unplayable when getting to a certain point of the game which is after constructing the portal and summoning aeren.
I think this is accurate, shame because I don't have my old save file :(

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Hello I need some help how can i f8nd the materials for building the pleasure room like the materials Any and the pleasure room kit any ideas of where i can find them ??

CandyHippo

Jan 19, 2021
I haven't touched this since Feb, can I drag and drop save files or some other way to not start over?

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Really confused on the Heist mission. It keeps saying i failed to escape... are you not suppossed to end your turn on the blue tiled square? I tried ending in the room with the statue at the bottom of the map cause it looks like theres a hallway but there was no way to advance forward... im confused

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
I need some help pls a guide for this game also how do i get the milk farm i cant get it in the build option any idea how to get it

ncboi2010

Mar 24, 2021
Loving this game so far, but ran into a weird bug. Shade is kinda "stuck" in the water on the right edge of the map. He was near the portal initially and I could change his outfit, but after I did some more quests and finally built is Prismid thing, he's now in an unreachable place. Anyone else run into that/know of a fix?

Ilmoro

Sep 25, 2020
Really confused on the Heist mission. It keeps saying i failed to escape... are you not suppossed to end your turn on the blue tiled square? I tried ending in the room with the statue at the bottom of the map cause it looks like theres a hallway but there was no way to advance forward... im confused
I got the same probleeeeeeem

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
I got the same probleeeeeeem
Ok I figured out what was happening with me at least. I was letting the summoned devoid grab and open one of the chests and apparently that doesn't count for it, lol. it ends with the player character (not one of your servants) on the right tile

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes