VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dream Hotel [Day 1-3 Patched] [GreenArcher]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dl'ing will try out this game .. seems to look good .. will give my less than perfect opinion :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeheh

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
OK, gameplay offers nice actions, characters rendering well done and attractive, waiting update to follow the show ! :p

Reactions: Jeheh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. too much Glory for this game Smothered by its own wild success ....
1581716454333.png

Feb 1 at 7:18pm

PROJECT ABANDONED

Dec 21, 2019 at 10:57pm
Things are getting out of hand

You read the title right, my life has kinda become a shit-storm over the last couple of weeks and I can't seem to get it back on track. I think that the main reason for this is that I'm trying to manage too many things at once: I have an unrelated YouTube channel, my college studies, this game, and coaching a Counter Strike team that I have to take care of.

This dev is the genuine Gamers Glory Protagonist and they do not work on SWAT inspired Broken Dreamers Spin off o_O:oops::censored:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is still active on the cords .. here we got some insight about this game and the next:
Jeheh Last Tuesday at 7:03 PM
thanks for sticking with me throughout all the thick and thin(edited)
[7:04 PM]
I abandoned Dream hotel and now am working on a new game (which has elements never done before in an adult game)
[7:05 PM]
the new game's name is hacker's restart
this discord, my name, and the patreon will change
[7:07 PM]
again, thanks for all of your input into dream hotel, and I'm pumped to get this game going

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Dev is still active on the cords .. here we got some insight about this game and the next:
Jeheh Last Tuesday at 7:03 PM
thanks for sticking with me throughout all the thick and thin(edited)
[7:04 PM]
I abandoned Dream hotel and now am working on a new game (which has elements never done before in an adult game)
[7:05 PM]
the new game's name is hacker's restart
this discord, my name, and the patreon will change
[7:07 PM]
again, thanks for all of your input into dream hotel, and I'm pumped to get this game going
Honestly didn't expect this level of detective-erry from you, im impressed.
And yeah, I'm trying to do something that hasn't been done before, don't really think it'll be that game changing but a unique touch shouldn't hurt for my new game ;)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes