BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. To be precise, the fetish scenes will appear depending on the choices made by the players.
Does this mean that maledom, femdom, BDSM, lesbian, prostitution and trap scenes (assuming it's a guy dressing as a girl) can be avoided?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Dirabel

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2021
If you're not fan of a specific fetish, my advice would be: Drop it, just don't do it.
Yeah, I really can't support this, femdom in a male dom game never works.
But yeah, if you don't like femdom, don't bother.
If the wee-willie crowd can't deal with some fem-dom they wont experience unless they CHOOSE to, that's their problem.
don't implement fetishes that do not spark your interest as it will only reduce the quality of the work you can put out
Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it.
Perhaps I expressed myself inaccurately, due to poor English. I don't hate femdom. I occasionally fap to this kind of content, but I don't have that kind of fetish, lol.
Besides, I was going to add this fetish in the future anyway, since there will be characters with such a personality that it would be a crime not to add a femdom route to it.:sneaky:
Does this mean that maledom, femdom, BDSM, lesbian, prostitution and trap scenes (assuming it's a guy dressing as a girl) can be avoided?
Yep.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it... Maybe except Six0's. You are a little rough. I think you need a good whipping!:devilish:
Perhaps I expressed myself inaccurately, due to poor English. I don't hate femdom. I occasionally fap to this kind of content, but I don't have that kind of fetish, lol.
Besides, I was going to add this fetish in the future anyway, since there will be characters with such a personality that it would be a crime not to add a femdom route to it.:sneaky:
I don't like femdom. Neither does the maledom (unless it's something very light). In general I don't like domination, but I especially dislike the fact that the MC is dominated, I can't stand that. But it's only my opinion

Thanks, I guess I will try the game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah. You would know what a real man is, since you obviously jerk off to them.
Nah I'm not gay, but you do you. I've nothing against gays, or for that matter femdom lovers. I just simply stated that I will not support it. Early support is important to some developers, but you need to know what the plans are. Avoidable are not if you support a game with femdom you're supporting femdom. And yes, I'm aware that if my support is all the dev is out, it's not a big deal. Thats why I wished the dev good luck with it. Femdom lovers should be the ones to support this, not me.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It took several tries, making different choices, but I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dirabel,
I noticed in your Developer Notes that you did not have an editor/proofreader.
If you send me a private conversation with the de-compiled English language script file, I will proofread and edit it for you. I am a college educated, native English speaker (USA) and have written and published several visual novels, some of which are here at f95zone.
Very respectfully,
fleetp

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirabel

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dream Teacher [Ep.1 Pt.1] [Dirabel] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 95mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Femdom is a big turn off for me. There is one specific scenario in which femdom can work - when it's temporary and MC turns the tables later on.
I literally like to avoid femdom scenes. Starting with femdom and then turning the tables and having maledom isn't among the things that interest me: it's changing from something that I don't like to something that I don't like, obviously it's not something that excites me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: qaywsx
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes