2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Reactions: bas and Papa Ernie

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
- install it (Windows Firewall Control) and you can right-click right on the game exe and choose to block it through the firewall.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I added a few more mirrors :)

- install it (Windows Firewall Control) and you can right-click right on the game exe and choose to block it through the firewall.
Is it freeware? Doesn't appear to be. :(

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I would be very careful getting into games created by this author, in that they don't seem to every truly finish their games. They happen to get stuck on an idea it seems and works on a game for about 6-8 months then starts up a new idea. All while asking for money on Patreon.

9 games listed here, pretty sure none are truly finished. Abandoned but not finished.

Nov 27, 2016
I would be very careful getting into games created by this author, in that they don't seem to every truly finish their games. They happen to get stuck on an idea it seems and works on a game for about 6-8 months then starts up a new idea. All while asking for money on Patreon.

9 games listed here, pretty sure none are truly finished. Abandoned but not finished.
He seems to be turning things around. Concubine and Collared Prey, his last two games, were completely finished.

Nov 27, 2016
Is gay content optional in this game?
Yes you can choose the player character's gender after the first scene. You'll still be a woman in some of the dream sequences if you're a man in the game's "reality" but if you pick female you'll always be a woman.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
previously i can play it, i believe its online version,
now it's x64 :'(

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Yes you can choose the player character's gender after the first scene. You'll still be a woman in some of the dream sequences if you're a man in the game's "reality" but if you pick female you'll always be a woman.
But there is no man on man or woman on woman action, right? I so, I haven't found it yet.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
But there is no man on man or woman on woman action, right? I so, I haven't found it yet.
In the author's previous game Concubine there was a few cases of gay sex, both avoidable male on male (unavoidable if you wanted to do the heavy BDSM route of that game though) and unavoidable lesbian sex. I don't mind really if it's written well and don't all of a sudden turn your character gay with no way out, but there it is.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
would be nice if we could avoid the gay stuff if we wanted all to gather but besides that i like the game so far, nice pics and femdom yeah! :p

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Welllll..., that can get problematic if you're talking about a guy who's forced into a womans body (dream or otherwise) and while knowing he was a man having sex with men.
It will all boil down to how you want to define it and genders.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes