2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Android version doesn't seem to be working. Whenever I try to install, it goes up to ~90% and then stops, saying that "App not installed." shortly after. Anyone know a fix for this?

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
The choices don't matter a whole lot in this game as there are only maybe a couple of frames you might miss just playing casually. Being a perfectionist however, it bugged me not getting 100% so I went through and made a walkthrough.
I'm a little sad you hadn't made this a couple of days ago when I played, but I'm impressed that you got both sides down so well.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
The choices don't matter a whole lot in this game as there are only maybe a couple of frames you might miss just playing casually. Being a perfectionist however, it bugged me not getting 100% so I went through and made a walkthrough.
Thanks for the Walkthrough but, I'm still confused. What extra scenes do you get from the Corruption path and what scenes do you get from the other path?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for the Walkthrough but, I'm still confused. What extra scenes do you get from the Corruption path and what scenes do you get from the other path?
It's mostly just very small changes. in The Red Mansion scene for example you can either give a blowjob or get spanked, in Warm Welcome you can give a blowjob or get a buttplug. Most often it's just small dialog changes as the game is about 90% the same regardless of the path you take.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
So one thing i have about this game i dun like is if you dun pick the guy in the start you get locked out of so much in the game

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
(Just a general hint : )

" The Zippy download is working for me here, but the Mega is really down. "

If some of the download links are down, try the links on tfgames.site :

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes