• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, submissive FF seems to be what Logan Scodini likes to create. In his new game, the sex so far is all submissive FF. If you don't like that, you won't much like his games.

Reactions: Centrophy

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am pretty sure it has already been said but, I can not get behind this game. I don't know if the dev has a secret fetish to be dominated or not, but, if given choices those choices, for one, should impact the scene. Two, seriously?, Its just one long submissive simulator. At this point it cant even be called a game. I had some decent hopes but my god come on! At least give alternate routes Give the player the chance to rebel or become submissive, it just makes more sense doing it the choice way rather than forcing it upon the player.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
On the other hand there are plenty, and I mean PLENTY enough of games on this site (and elsewhere) where we play as the one dominating, so it's difficult to blame an author for trying to stand out among the crowd.

I disliked most of previous Logan Scodini's games, but not for the same reason I guess. Those games tried to be what they were not, games with good gameplay, and they constantly tried to push said terrible gameplay features on you.

I think I've said this before, but this one seems more to be some kind of visual novel, and I also think the author assumes it. It's clear that if you dislike playing the submissive role, you won't like it. Others however might. To each their own.

cerioch

Nov 24, 2017
I really tried to like this game, the renders are very well done. I just can't do it, though. Submission is a voluntary thing, one chooses to submit to someone. I am primarily dominate in my relationships, but I would never force someone to submit to me. I want that trust and devotion that the one submitting gives to you when they do submit, that's part of the thrill of D/s. This game, leaving you no choice, is not about submission, it crosses too much into slave play for my tastes. You're given the option to resist, but then forced to submit against your will anyways. Even if it resulted in a game over, I'd be mostly okay, because at least my choices and selections had relevance.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
I tried to play this game, but for some reason it's very clunky. Like, some animated scenes moved forward at around 1 FPS. Am I the only one with this problem, am I doing something wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it just makes more sense doing it the choice way rather than forcing it upon the player.
Not really, when you play a game you are playing the story the developer wants to tell which isn't always going to be what you like.

If you don't like how a game is made or what happens in it then it's safe to assume that you are not the audience the developer was aiming for.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well - whole UI, clunkyness and design is really awful in this game, hell i think that i prefer RPGM more than stuff like this.

Every game with design like this makes me love simple ren'py even more.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
I really tried to like this game, the renders are very well done. I just can't do it, though. Submission is a voluntary thing, one chooses to submit to someone. I am primarily dominate in my relationships, but I would never force someone to submit to me. I want that trust and devotion that the one submitting gives to you when they do submit, that's part of the thrill of D/s. This game, leaving you no choice, is not about submission, it crosses too much into slave play for my tastes. You're given the option to resist, but then forced to submit against your will anyways. Even if it resulted in a game over, I'd be mostly okay, because at least my choices and selections had relevance.
So, it's basically following the 50 Shades of Grey 'dom' bullshite?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Why wasn't this game made with me in mind?" Is a mindset that needs to leave this community.
I really do agree with this.

I see a lot of games with people that don't like how they play or the story or the characters and it doesn't seem to occur to them that perhaps it wasn't aimed at them.

Devs have a specific audience in mind when they make their games and they are usually aimed at people with a certain fetish or preference which isn't going to appeal to everyone.

Rather than accept that and move on I just see constant whining when the dev doesn't cater to them.

Worst I saw personally was with a game called Dreaming of Dana and the character called Jessica. She's got no hair, completely bald, because it's part of her backstory and something she likes to do yet the amount of people complaining and going as far as demand the dev change her was insane. He never did, fortunately.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well - whole UI, clunkyness and design is really awful in this game, hell i think that i prefer RPGM more than stuff like this.

Every game with design like this makes me love simple ren'py even more.
Yeah, but if it's made in ren'py with all that fancy "fast speed" and "instant responsiveness" you would end up with 10 minutes of gameplay. Who would want that? ...*cough*

In all seriousness though, it has its flaws, mostly the engine, but as someone who loves fem protag submission games with it's storytelling and it's overall relaxed theme I quite like it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Any lesbian content?
It is mostly lesbian content, and the heterosexual content can be avoided by choosing, at the resort, to go with the woman rather than the man. In fact, I'd recommend that you start with the female MC so the differences between the real and dream states aren't so jarring. With the female MC you can still choose a female fiance. If lesbian submissive sex is your thing, this may be your game.

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
I'm so far liking the game, I don't think it's 'good' but I can get off on it. I'm very much curious on how much one's choices matter in the game. With only three save files and them being only available between chapters I can't really have much room for experimentation or really know if my choices impact the story and by how much. If I make a choice early in the game am I just missing out on some scenes or have I screwed myself for the whole playthough is it just one choice that can change the story, is it a number of choices or is there really no choice in the end.

I'm not the type who likes to replay games over and over to get different endings. The game seems to lock options so I can only assume it's based on the choices you made but there's no way in really telling what you should have done to get the option. And there's no walkthough so it's all trail and error and as much I'm enjoying the content, the game is not worth playing the whole thing over again to find out in my option what would of happened if I did X differently.

But then I'm left with my damned curiosity, so I'm going to ask if there are any real game impacting choices or am I expecting too much from this game?

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes