2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I am very disappointed, I understand that the game is about submission, but fuck! In this game you are constantly humiliated and you can not avoid it. So this shit is definitely not for me. But the render is good.

Reactions: Figaro

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So, im at scene 2-2 when talking to Victoria and eating the cake, i get stuck there, no choice of clicking anything or dialogue

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, im at scene 2-2 when talking to Victoria and eating the cake, i get stuck there, no choice of clicking anything or dialogue
Try making a different choice just before that scene. I think it works unless you say you are hungry.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game is great! :D
Logan Scodini has made a bunch of nice games, but this one is my favorite so far.
If you're not into transformation don't blame him: the target of this game is very clear!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Darn, the chapters are always too short for my taste. Lovely game though.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so, anybody managed 2-2 at 100%?
If 2-2 is the episode where you are talking to the guy from the dream, no. I'm pretty sure I hit every possible combo, too. It seems you either work to get the bonus or for a high score (may 65%) - you don't seem to be able to get both , nor more than like a 40% if you press the guy with details (higher scores come from blowing it off, but then no "bonus").

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, so at 4-1 it ends? Weird game anyway but looks very good.
Yeah, for me it ends in the middle of the scene, so this was obviously a rushed update. Disappointing, especially as there may be yet another game in the works.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
What's with the negative reviews? This is a beautiful well-made game.
I agree, this is the best of Logan Scodini's games to date.

FWIW, my opinion is that the author would be overall more successful if they focused on "enriched" and gorgeous VNs like this one, with a couple of choices here and there (submit or not, get corrupted fast or not, etc), rather than their previous pseudo action (?) / rpg (???) games with hardly any interesting gameplay to speak of.

It just doesn't seem to be their forte.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
... it says i have to start over... cause guess not 100% lol I guess i'll just wait couple weeks till someone gets 100% save up.... Hopefully
Cause im not going threw that again lol

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
1-1 - "I see, how did you feel about this moment?"
All my choices are similar to one another. Why is there no disgusted option or even a discomforted option? This isn't a good sign, Logan. This is heavy railroading that I can't stand.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes