PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

Patrons only
Sep 13 at 8:13pm
Hi

It's been a grueling few days, and things aren't about to get much better.

The update keeps chugging along. We're well past the 100 renders mark, but I still haven't been able to close the Mila arc. Mostly because I wanted to give the player some options, that will affect the epilogue.

So, we have 3 branching paths, with 3 sex scenes, and quite a lot of conversations with the father. It took a little more than one meeting, to convince him that Dana should move in with Chris.

Now, I'm trying to show a little bit of how their life together will be structured, and to close the Mila arc.

Even after that, there will be quite a few more loose ends to tie up, but they won't fit in this patch.

Anyway, we'll probably react the 150 renders mark, but not much more. Mostly due to lack of time.

Now for the bad news.

IRL, we're having another audit from corporate at the place where I work. Long time patrons will know that these happen from time to time. It will take place on Saturday, and it might push the patch release for 1 day.

If it only takes a couple of hours, no problem. I'll be home soon, be able to work, and the patch will be ready Sunday. If it takes the whole day, and that can happen, the patch will be delayed till Monday.

The things is, that I won't know till it actually happens.

So, I'll make another post on Saturday after I get home. And I'll let you know if it will be Sunday or Monday.

Sorry, I can't be more precise.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The top games really needs updating.

Son of a Bitch is still there yet it's now dropped down to 12 with over 200.000 less views than this.

I think it's about time they took that of the top games list and put this one there.

Reactions: netkeliye

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The top games really needs updating.

Son of a Bitch is still there yet it's now dropped down to 12 with over 200.000 less views than this.

I think it's about time they took that of the top games list and put this one there.
I've actually came here to write exactly the same thing :-D Why this isn't among the popular games already?!

Reactions: Freki and netkeliye

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I've actually came here to write exactly the same thing :-D Why this isn't among the popular games already?!
I hate going things by points because it seems I'm attacking or being extremely direct. Trust me I'm not.

First, the fact that is underrated doesn't really mean much, nor the fact that it's better than X or Y. That's subjective to opinion.

Second, it's not a highlight, the games that are in the popular section either attract great amounts of traffic or are games with good traffic that require a lot of subdivision in terms of threads.

Third, Before we'd add this game to the popular section we'd have to add around 10 games to the popular section.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That was a while ago just get TCMS a fish (redhead one) and he might agree. Also beside if there are really so many popular games then they should make top 20 not top 10 (even if now its only top 8) :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes