Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
Taylor Swift, in the shower with her dad to Shake it Off.

It's been a Love Story since she was Fifteen, everytime they make love those Sparks Fly.

She said she'd love him Forever and Always and when the sex is over she lets him recover so they can Begin Again.

The first time she did anal he went in dry and there were Teardrops on her Guitar.

Long Live the tale of these New Romantics.

Now lets pretend I didn't make puns based on TS songs, i'm into grrr manly music not this woman song stuff.
Just wow! "Dreaming of TS"

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
talking about "manly" music i guess this could be the Dreaming of Dana soundtrack, you know for when the movie is out

N

netkeliye

talking about "manly" music i guess this could be the Dreaming of Dana soundtrack, you know for when the movie is out

Or this Will give that dreamy vibe as well.

Edit: Never mind yours is better

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Morbido

PieRJustice

May 22, 2017
How does one use the cheats?

I've tried looking for a text file to change or a console in-game to input commands but can't find anything.

Does anyone know how?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How does one use the cheats?

I've tried looking for a text file to change or a console in-game to input commands but can't find anything.

Does anyone know how?
Shift + o , but if its not enabled have to enable console first. Its same for all Renpy games.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I have played this game for a while and I'm three digits in attributes for Dana and Andrea, and in high doubles for Maria, yet I never found Jessica. How can I trigger her appearance? (since the weekend getaway doesn't work without her)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have played this game for a while and I'm three digits in attributes for Dana and Andrea, and in high doubles for Maria, yet I never found Jessica. How can I trigger her appearance? (since the weekend getaway doesn't work without her)
Do all double dates with Andrea and Maria and she will show eventually more info on those links

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it has been said in multiple times you need to go on the double dates (initial ones) with andrea and dana, and then maria and dana to trigger jessica. she appears the NEXT work day dropping dana off and then you can start going to the yoga studio and working on jessica

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
it has been said in multiple times you need to go on the double dates (initial ones) with andrea and dana, and then maria and dana to trigger jessica. she appears the NEXT work day dropping dana off and then you can start going to the yoga studio and working on jessica
chill out, what are we going to do here without our daily post about "what i am doing wrong?" in fact that was my second post in this thread some months ago

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
chill out, what are we going to do here without our daily post about "what i am doing wrong?" in fact that was my second post in this thread some months ago
chill out? i just stated a fact then went into the description of how to work it. I know some people won't go back in the thread to see if it's been asked before, so I keep answering it and indicate that there may be more information further back in the thread for them to go look.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
chill out? i just stated a fact then went into the description of how to work it. I know some people won't go back in the thread to see if it's been asked before, so I keep answering it and indicate that there may be more information further back in the thread for them to go look.
sorry then i misunderstood your post

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes