Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
820k views, How long do you think it will take Dod to overcome SP? How many views will it take for some mod to realize that this game is popular?

Reactions: netkeliye

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I really like this game. Scenes with Dana are romantic, hot and long have a good tension, build up between these two characters. Really like scenes without sex and just chillin and batman references or all this roleplay between them. These Scenes are not just that x see a girl and have bigger dick than 3 black guys combined insta boner and main character only says things like 'fuck fuck oh so hard madafaka fuck' every moment etc. although i would like the path that you can be with dana and do things with her without banging all other girls. Dont really like any of them and all this ''Daddy'' ''Kitten'' ''master'' things are a really turn off for me at least. :p I hate Jessica bald headed the most and this whole femdom lesbian thingy is the biggest boner killer for me ever from all games i played and im forced to do things for story to progress :/. i hope new update will bring the other option available for the night club girl because i dont like her i feel like every other female character in this game other than Dana and Jessica are just whores or protitutes. Also big plus for Sharing and not sharing(obvious pick:p) thing - In my opinion sharing option is really anty climatic in this story and out of character (Johnny sins style ftw), but probably some people like different so big up for a choice. My game bugged tho and i had to restart the game from the beginning to get no sharing option to work so i suggest copying your important saves somewhere. Another thing is that is this just me or theres a gap in the story because why cant just sister and a brother live together in one apartment and why this would be so weird for other people? Im probably at 50% of the game available content still but yeah. And one more thing i would like to change that some old event story text edits where for example you go to the gym with dana second time there would be different conversation and not something like ''i dont know who the trainer is'' after doing this few times. and yeah Dana ftw. best grill and i like that dev is changing her clothes, hair so much in many other games they keep the same clothes for most of the time. Probably noone will read this so cheers anyway friends and have fun!

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I really like this game. Scenes with Dana are romantic, hot and long have a good tension, build up between these two characters. Really like scenes without sex and just chillin and batman references or all this roleplay between them. .... and yeah Dana ftw. best grill and i like that dev is changing her clothes, hair so much in many other games they keep the same clothes for most of the time. Probably noone will read this so cheers anyway friends and have fun!
First of all: there are those of us that will read this! though i'd have made a couple paragraphs instead of a big wall of text but that is just me :) I understand and accept you don't like Jessica, it seems to be a common theme but there are some great qualities of the character and some hot scenes with her too but again it's your choice. Andrea is probably one the best characters you encounter in the game other than dana herself and with the background she has I can see why she is more of a "little". Maria and John, it's great seeing a couple here that does not include what everyone loves to call NTR here. Again I like how their background works into the game and it's not so forced. Now I agree there are a great number of non sexual scenes or part of scenes here that make this a great visual novel game and the fact the dev is kind enough to enjoy our company!!!

I do have one thing to point out to you, in today's society (the WESTERN Society) a brother and sister that are perceived as very close living together would be assumed to be sleeping together. Especially if it is a one bedroom apartment like Chris'. This is why they need a "BEARD" and having someone around that it can be deflected as to why they are all living together. I do see your point but the premise of this VN/game is that people would see their closeness and living together in an apartment would be a quick leap from cute to OMG they're doing each other! that's GROSS!!!!!

Fortunately the easiest path that isn't so complicated is the Andrea path, and it makes the most sense as it comes out dana herself is BISEXUAL. you only need to date andrea twice (once with dana), Maria three times (once with dana) and Jessica twice (once with Jessica) to get the first getaway. and the rest of the andrea dates are fun and show Dana's personality even more. I will disagree with you that all the caracters other than Dana are whores, because I don't see them that way but I hope you enjoy what is coming!

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
I really like this game. Scenes with Dana are romantic, hot and long have a good tension, build up between these two characters. Really like scenes without sex and just chillin and batman references or all this roleplay between them. These Scenes are not just that x see a girl and have bigger dick than 3 black guys combined insta boner and main character only says things like 'fuck fuck oh so hard madafaka fuck' every moment etc. although i would like the path that you can be with dana and do things with her without banging all other girls. Dont really like any of them and all this ''Daddy'' ''Kitten'' ''master'' things are a really turn off for me at least. :p I hate Jessica bald headed the most and this whole femdom lesbian thingy is the biggest boner killer for me ever from all games i played and im forced to do things for story to progress :/. i hope new update will bring the other option available for the night club girl because i dont like her i feel like every other female character in this game other than Dana and Jessica are just whores or protitutes. Also big plus for Sharing and not sharing(obvious pick:p) thing - In my opinion sharing option is really anty climatic in this story and out of character (Johnny sins style ftw), but probably some people like different so big up for a choice. My game bugged tho and i had to restart the game from the beginning to get no sharing option to work so i suggest copying your important saves somewhere. Another thing is that is this just me or theres a gap in the story because why cant just sister and a brother live together in one apartment and why this would be so weird for other people? Im probably at 50% of the game available content still but yeah. And one more thing i would like to change that some old event story text edits where for example you go to the gym with dana second time there would be different conversation and not something like ''i dont know who the trainer is'' after doing this few times. and yeah Dana ftw. best grill and i like that dev is changing her clothes, hair so much in many other games they keep the same clothes for most of the time. Probably noone will read this so cheers anyway friends and have fun!
it is like you copy and pate it from my mind, but why they talk about joker in a superman roleplay?

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I suppose this has been asked already, but there are 129 pages of comments, so I´m sorry if I´m repetitive: Is there any kind of walkthrought for this game?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Oh, thanks for reading. Maybe calling them all whores and prostitutes was a little harsh and theres only one prostitute actually the night club girl. Maybe i would have a better opinion about Andrea character if there was different introduction for her and not just 'hey new secretary fucky fucky duda du come to my office i need to do that to save my life' kinda thing and maybe something that let you choose ''do you like Andrea to act like that and that or that'' at the beginning. but yeah besides Dana second character i only little like and approve is Andrea still. One question tho - Is there a way to actually avoid this ''Daddy'' ''Kitten'' etc.? I know there was a one choice with Andrea where in A) You dont tell her to call you daddy and B) you tell her to call you daddy. Or something like that i choose point A) and yet i still have this but i can assume thats just the part of the story.

About Joker and superman roleplay i dont know but i want more or even some scenes with cosplays! :D

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
I suppose this has been asked already, but there are 129 pages of comments, so I´m sorry if I´m repetitive: Is there any kind of walkthrought for this game?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh, thanks for reading. Maybe calling them all whores and prostitutes was a little harsh and theres only one prostitute actually the night club girl. Maybe i would have a better opinion about Andrea character if there was different introduction for her and not just 'hey new secretary fucky fucky duda du come to my office i need to do that to save my life' kinda thing and maybe something that let you choose ''do you like Andrea to act like that and that or that'' at the beginning. but yeah besides Dana second character i only little like and approve is Andrea still. One question tho - Is there a way to actually avoid this ''Daddy'' ''Kitten'' etc.? I know there was a one choice with Andrea where in A) You dont tell her to call you daddy and B) you tell her to call you daddy. Or something like that i choose point A) and yet i still have this but i can assume thats just the part of the story.

About Joker and superman roleplay i dont know but i want more or even some scenes with cosplays! :D
There are no ways to avoid anything or to choose how someone acts.

It's not a choose your own adventure, it's a story with a set path.

The only option you get is who to pick for the second getaway event when it's all complete, that will be who moves in with you.

Reactions: ijako3

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, thank you for the answer. Im still kinda fresh to visual novel games so i think its good time to check all games pages and find some new ones and information. :D

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017

the way i see it andrea is a whore too fucking the boss for the job with mila and lana all the other girls are just promiscuous, but andrea could be easy a lot more lovable just with a "good daddy" option at the beginning don't intermediately fuck her and be good

N

netkeliye

First of all: there are those of us that will read this! though i'd have made a couple paragraphs instead of a big wall of text but that is just me :) I understand and accept you don't like Jessica, it seems to be a common theme but there are some great qualities of the character and some hot scenes with her too but again it's your choice. Andrea is probably one the best characters you encounter in the game other than dana herself and with the background she has I can see why she is more of a "little". Maria and John, it's great seeing a couple here that does not include what everyone loves to call NTR here. Again I like how their background works into the game and it's not so forced. Now I agree there are a great number of non sexual scenes or part of scenes here that make this a great visual novel game and the fact the dev is kind enough to enjoy our company!!!

I do have one thing to point out to you, in today's society (the WESTERN Society) a brother and sister that are perceived as very close living together would be assumed to be sleeping together. Especially if it is a one bedroom apartment like Chris'. This is why they need a "BEARD" and having someone around that it can be deflected as to why they are all living together. I do see your point but the premise of this VN/game is that people would see their closeness and living together in an apartment would be a quick leap from cute to OMG they're doing each other! that's GROSS!!!!!

Fortunately the easiest path that isn't so complicated is the Andrea path, and it makes the most sense as it comes out dana herself is BISEXUAL. you only need to date andrea twice (once with dana), Maria three times (once with dana) and Jessica twice (once with Jessica) to get the first getaway. and the rest of the andrea dates are fun and show Dana's personality even more. I will disagree with you that all the caracters other than Dana are whores, because I don't see them that way but I hope you enjoy what is coming!
This is how I feel right now

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Progress update
Patrons only
Sep 16 at 8:06pm
Hi

Well, it's 8 PM where I am. And I just got home from work.

Sorry to say, but the threatened audit was a gruesome as advertised.

I really don't have the energy to do anything tonight.

Good news is that all of the renders are done, and most of the dialogue. And I'd like to thank one particular patron, for helping me by letting me use his PC as a render farm. I won't say his name. I'm not sure he'd want to.

What's left is implementation.

It's not outlandish to think that implementation will only take one day, and that the patch will be ready late tomorrow evening. I've done that before. But the best bet is Monday.

Sorry for the 1 day delay, but these things happen sometimes.

Next post will be the patch. Maybe tomorrow, but probably on Monday.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

P.S Gomly is the most awesome person of all time bar none. This is the truth and has not been added by Gomly himself, nope, not at all.
Updates, get your lovely updates.

Guy has a tough few days at work and still apologises for a delay.

Stop, take a few days to relax, we'll all still be here.

P.S of my own ... I am now 13th on my journey to number one shitposter. For the first time since being on these forums I was called a hyperactive troll today.

It saddens me that people out there don't know the difference between shitposting and trolling.

Ahh, well, I have 3 thousand more posts to go to teach them.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes