micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Any instructions on how to unzip the game? Got 3 parts, 2GB/2GB/1.9GB. Unzipped the first part, played the game
but not certain I am playing the full game or only an old version?
So i guess you didn't get from this site because its only in one package 5.95 unrared and 0.60 version or you got 2 gb shrinked version. And any of those is whole game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So... You have to chose to spend the weekend with Andrea, Maria and John or Jessica? You can´t spend a weekeed with each one? Those are mutualy exclusive paths? And that´s the ending of the present version of the game?
The Jessica weekend isn't in yet but yes, you will only get one choice.

That second weekend getaway is the one where you choose who you live with so once you pick that's it. Once the story is finished you choose which path to take and then follow it to the end.

Reactions: Bambino

HaiRen

Aug 14, 2017
So i guess you didn't get from this site because its only in one package 5.95 unrared and 0.60 version or you got 2 gb shrinked version. And any of those is whole game.
Yep different site, I found out 7-zip unzips all consecutive files if you unzip the first one.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yep different site, I found out 7-zip unzips all consecutive files if you unzip the first one.
Yep thats how usually works same with rar, was bit strange that you would be able to play only 1/3 of package without any errors :) or even run it. In any case if you did the weekend with Andrea or Maria thats the end game for now, but there should be update any day now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He's hoping to get the update out on Monday but he's had a bit of a hectic few days at work so may be a bit later but as it stands right now, Monday at the earliest.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He's hoping to get the update out on Monday but he's had a bit of a hectic few days at work so may be a bit later but as it stands right now, Monday at the earliest.
My self am in no rush, he can take as long as he needs. For quality its worth the wait.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's what a few of us told him, take a few days and get over the busy work load, we'll still be here.

Reactions: Freki

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i think i'm a bit late to find this game, just played it. i think i fall in love with the characters and the story. no blackmail and forced sex which make me happy, although the translation is confusing sometimes and english isn't my first language make it worse. other than that no complain about the game and i can't wait for the next update.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Any instructions on how to unzip the game? Got 3 parts, 2GB/2GB/1.9GB. Unzipped the first part, played the game
but not certain I am playing the full game or only an old version?
some places like nxtcomics will split large zip files up into three or more because the free download they mention prevents large files from being transfered and each one is different unless you pay them. so you have 2+2+1.9=5.9 GB which is the full sized file. if you get it here you'll get a mega link to the full version or what we call the skunked version which sacrifices image quality for a smaller archive. it is about 2gb in general. sounds like you have the full game to me.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i think i'm a bit late to find this game, just played it. i think i fall in love with the characters and the story. no blackmail and forced sex which make me happy, although the translation is confusing sometimes and english isn't my first language make it worse. other than that no complain about the game and i can't wait for the next update.
no, you are just in time, the game is awesome and keeps getting better

N

netkeliye

I love the infux of new players coming to the thread

TO ALL SIGNATURE PROMOTING FANS OF THIS THREAD

N

netkeliye

Is there some kind of walkthrough? Seems kind of repetitive or maybe i am missing something.
REFER, I posted a guide too but it somewhere in thread although the one down below should cover your questions

I don't know how good i'd be at writing a walkthrough but here's what I do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's about all I do, don't know if i've missed anything, probably my memory sucks arse.

N

netkeliye

you notice that your sign is linked to a weird post about a real andrea and not to the first page? is intentional?
what really? i just copy pasted it from someone's signature
OMG it's true how do i fix it
Help me get correct signature

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes