PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
If that's what you are waiting for you are in for disappointment.

There is not nor will there ever be a Dana only route. You have one of three options and that's it.
i guess you are wrong in that, ptolemy said that to get dana the dates will be always necessary but an end D&C alone is planed too

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I've taken the time to sign up here, because the Dev comes around a lot. Hey man, great game, lots of fun AND great concept. But there's one tiny snag : the more control i have as a player the more fun i have. So, if there's a path in the story i don't like, but can avoid, i'm a happy camper. I would very much like the option of bypassing one of the girls entirely. Some folks don't dig Andrea, some don't like Maria, for me, it's Jessica. Right from the first image, a bald black chick on a bike, i'm like " Blargh ! " And every single line the character says just adds to it. Since i can't avoid her, this gets pretty off-putting. But where i just want to call it quits, is when Jessica tells you to look up Mark's adress, which the game doesn't allow you to until she says so, and then Jessica tells the MC, "why didn't you did this before ? ". I'm looking for the correct answer, "because the game didn't let me, you dumb cunt " and btw, there goes the fourth wall , and then you get an option of going with Jessica, or going alone, you press going alone, and the Dev says "sorry, not an option". If you don't really have a choice, why the charade ? If some folks like the Jessica path, fellas, by all means , have at it, if some folks would like to avoid instead Andrea or Maria, i'm all for that too. At the very least, the Dev should avoid giving the player fake choices. Otherwise, like i said, great game.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you very much, @PepsiMan . Im trying other games right now to make a list of favorites and keep them in one place note txt or something so it may be really handy in the future, ty. I wanted to actually beat BB game next in my queue i saw a few scenes without knowing who is who but i see that i will have to get through some annoying parts or one specific character i keep reading about on this forum. :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i guess you are wrong in that, ptolemy said that to get dana the dates will be always necessary but an end D&C alone is planed too
Not according to the conversation we had a few days ago.

No Dana only path is planned as it wouldn't make sense, we had a big debate about it with a few people.

It's great if he's adding that but as far as the conversation went it wasn't in the works.

I've taken the time to sign up here, because the Dev comes around a lot. Hey man, great game, lots of fun AND great concept. But there's one tiny snag : the more control i have as a player the more fun i have. So, if there's a path in the story i don't like, but can avoid, i'm a happy camper. I would very much like the option of bypassing one of the girls entirely. Some folks don't dig Andrea, some don't like Maria, for me, it's Jessica. Right from the first image, a bald black chick on a bike, i'm like " Blargh ! " And every single line the character says just adds to it. Since i can't avoid her, this gets pretty off-putting. But where i just want to call it quits, is when Jessica tells you to look up Mark's adress, which the game doesn't allow you to until she says so, and then Jessica tells the MC, "why didn't you did this before ? ". I'm looking for the correct answer, "because the game didn't let me, you dumb cunt " and btw, there goes the fourth wall , and then you get an option of going with Jessica, or going alone, you press going alone, and the Dev says "sorry, not an option". If you don't really have a choice, why the charade ? If some folks like the Jessica path, fellas, by all means , have at it, if some folks would like to avoid instead Andrea or Maria, i'm all for that too. At the very least, the Dev should avoid giving the player fake choices. Otherwise, like i said, great game.
It's not a choice based story, it's got a few minor choices but the main story is linear.

He would have to change far too much to make things optional as those dates and people progress the story and are a heavy part of end game.

How things are now are how they are staying.

He takes suggestions for little things but the direction of the story isn't changing.

Reactions: Thornhill

215303j

I can't seem to get the Jessica + Dana weekend / ending. Or is it not yet in the game?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Not according to the conversation we had a few days ago.

No Dana only path is planned as it wouldn't make sense, we had a big debate about it with a few people.

It's great if he's adding that but as far as the conversation went it wasn't in the works.

It's not a choice based story, it's got a few minor choices but the main story is linear.

He would have to change far too much to make things optional as those dates and people progress the story and are a heavy part of end game.

How things are now are how they are staying.

He takes suggestions for little things but the direction of the story isn't changing.
I know that, fine, but i can make a polite observation, right ? I went through the mandatory dates with Jessica much like that one time, when i was in the Army, and got stuck with cleaning latrines duty, get on with it, as fast as i can, while trying hard not to puke. Blargh !

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know that, fine, but i can make a polite observation, right ? I went through the mandatory dates with Jessica much like that one time, when i was in the Army, and got stuck with cleaning latrines duty, get on with it, as fast as i can, while trying hard not to puke. Blargh !
At no point did I say you couldn't make an observation or have an opinion.

I was politely letting you know it isn't going to change so you don't get your hopes up for any major changes to the story or how it's set up.

Quite a few people have come through expecting Ptolemy to change things to suit their tastes and he's said from the start he has his story already laid out and that's how it's going to be.

Again, having an opinion and not liking things is fine. I'm just saying not to expect major changes so people don't get disappointed expecting them.

Reactions: Thornhill

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Well, a suggestion for a little thing: I know that designing bald people is easier than long haired ones, but a woman with bright bald head is too much for me :oops:

I think it would be nice if Jessica, instead of a skinhead were a shor-haired woman, even if the hair is very short.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, a suggestion for a little thing: I know that designing bald people is easier than long haired ones, but a woman with bright bald head is too much for me :oops:

I think it would be nice if Jessica, instead of a skinhead were a shor-haired woman, even if the hair is very short.
That's part of the story and would also piss off Jessica's fans.

Me included.

Her being bald is how she met Dana.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

You try telling that to Jessica and she will go all "kitten" on you with her fists..

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
You try telling that to Jessica and she will go all "kitten" on you with her fists..
Actually, IMO. Jessica is pretty much an annoying character, at the same level of John, and the MC... I usually skip most part of the dialogues of all of them; even sexual ones. Well, actually, there is only two charismatic characters so far: Dana and María. Andrea is just bland. Again IMO. of course.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
At no point did I say you couldn't make an observation or have an opinion.

I was politely letting you know it isn't going to change so you don't get your hopes up for any major changes to the story or how it's set up.

Quite a few people have come through expecting Ptolemy to change things to suit their tastes and he's said from the start he has his story already laid out and that's how it's going to be.

Again, having an opinion and not liking things is fine. I'm just saying not to expect major changes so people don't get disappointed expecting them.
Oh, peace , bro ! In my first post , i was adressing the Dev directly, that's all. I know he comes here, and he's always looking for constructive feedback. I actually took the time to read the entire thread before posting, to see if anybody else made the same points. You are actually one of my faved guys here, you're always cracking me up. But anyway, i would only bother to criticise a game i REALLY liked. Unlike so many vn's out there, you have actual characters you can try to understand , there's a bunch of stuff i really like about this game.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Actually, IMO. Jessica is pretty much an annoying character, at the same level of John, and the MC... I usually skip most part of the dialogues of all of them; even sexual ones. Well, actually, there is only two charismatic characters so far: Dana and María. Andrea is just bland. Again IMO. of course.
I don't find John as annoying as Jessica. Sure, he's always busting your balls about humping Dana, but he's humping everybody. Btw, so is the MC. The difference is that John can take a no for an answer. And he's cool about it. Jessica, reminds me a lot of those SJW Feminazis who get punched in the face while trying to deplatform a Free Speech rally. Mila is also a very interesting character. In another level, so is Lila, in a cutthroat kinda way.

Reactions: Bambino

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I don't find John as annoying as Jessica. Sure, he's always busting your balls about humping Dana, but he's humping everybody. Btw, so is the MC. The difference is that John can take a no for an answer. And he's cool about it. Jessica, reminds me a lot of those SJW Feminazis who get punched in the face while trying to deplatform a Free Speech rally. Mila is also a very interesting character. In another level, so is Lila, in a cutthroat kinda way.
Yes, Jessica is mostly a man with boobs. But not a kind pleasand man. A crude and annoying one.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
There is maybe only one, but a giant thing I don't like about Jessica and that is, that she doesn't do the mistress thing as a roleplay, but wants to do it normally. I myself don't like being sub, but as a roleplay I am willing to endure it to make someone feel good and if I get to do what I want in return, but since she wants to act like that even in normal day to day life... that's for example a difference between Maria and her. Whereas Maria and John are understanding and know a difference between the swinger stuff and normal life and also don't push anyone into doing anything they don't like, Jessica is the opposite. She wants only what makes her feel good and doesn't let other people do what makes them feel good. She makes the MC cum, but doesn't allow him to do anything he wants, whereas she demands to be able to do anything. She is just too selfish in comparison to other characters and doesn't consider other people and is that type of a controling person in a relationship who doesn't consider what the partner likes. That makes her the least favourite character in this game for me. Other characters are just much more likeable, because they feel they actually like the MC, whereas Jessica seems to only use him and it feels like the "bad daddy" options with Andrea, which I for example never did, because Ptolemy makes a good job in making Andrea's reaction believable. Who would like abuse and humiliation? Only if the MC or Andrea were masochists, but they are not.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is maybe only one, but a giant thing I don't like about Jessica and that is, that she doesn't do the mistress thing as a roleplay, but wants to do it normally. I myself don't like being sub, but as a roleplay I am willing to endure it to make someone feel good and if I get to do what I want in return, but since she wants to act like that even in normal day to day life... that's for example a difference between Maria and her. Whereas Maria and John are understanding and know a difference between the swinger stuff and normal life and also don't push anyone into doing anything they don't like, Jessica is the opposite. She wants only what makes her feel good and doesn't let other people do what makes them feel good. She makes the MC cum, but doesn't allow him to do anything he wants, whereas she demands to be able to do anything. She is just too selfish in comparison to other characters and doesn't consider other people and is that type of a controling person in a relationship who doesn't consider what the partner likes. That makes her the least favourite character in this game for me. Other characters are just much more likeable, because they feel they actually like the MC, whereas Jessica seems to only use him and it feels like the "bad daddy" options with Andrea, which I for example never did, because Ptolemy makes a good job in making Andrea's reaction believable. Who would like abuse and humiliation? Only if the MC or Andrea were masochists, but they are not.
Jessica's a dom, that's how they are. It's not roleplay, it's a personality type.

Dom's control their subs. When she comes to your office you have the option to stop there.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Jessica's a dom, that's how they are. It's not roleplay, it's a personality type.

Dom's control their subs. When she comes to your office you have the option to stop there.
Yeah, and that's why I denied her plenty of stuff, because it would out of character for the MC. He doesn't want to get controlled and be a free person, doing as he pleases and that's why his father is displeased with him. So the only way he would do anything with her would be as a roleplay, but Jessica demands him to act like that in a day to day life and actually, that kind of relationship is just toxic and the MC, as he was established, would never want to go into this kind of relationship. That's why I think the MC does it as a roleplay, whereas Jessica takes it seriously, which shows her zero understanding of people and makes her a little bit sociopathic. :D And that was of coarse not the only point I was making. For example she is probably the only character MC can be in a relationship with, that really doesn't like him that much. Or she just shows her love really strangely. And that makes me like her less than other characters, also.

Anyway, that's how I see it, I don't know what did Ptolemy think while writing the character.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes