Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
For example she is probably the only character MC can be in a relationship with, that really doesn't like him that much. Or she just shows her love really strangely. And that makes me like her less than other characters, also.
She's a lesbian that made an exception for him purely because he's Dana's brother.

It's Dana she wants.

Reactions: Thornhill

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
She's a lesbian that made an exception for him purely because he's Dana's brother.

It's Dana she wants.
I have overwritten that fact with the stuff she was doing with MC, because she doesn't act like a lesbian when she's with him and so I forgot about her sexuality. And also because she seeks him on her own, and actually says she likes to fuck him. But still, that fact wouldn't probably change much if she liked him or not. She could be at least friendly and respecful regardless of her sexuality. Even though I have very few lesbian friends, they don't act differentlty towards me because of it, except that they don't want to fuck me and that's all. XD

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
She could be at least friendly and respecful regardless of her sexuality.
I don't mean this in a harsh way but I don't think you understand how doms think.

To a dom, a sub isn't an equal. A sub is there to please their master/mistress and nothing else.

Chris goes along with it because he's had a thing for her for years and that's the only way he's ever going to able to sleep with her.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't mean this in a harsh way but I don't think you understand how doms think.

To a dom, a sub isn't an equal. A sub is there to please their master/mistress and nothing else.
Yeah, I know, but I was talking about the lesbian thing.... and the fact she is a dom and act like she's better than everyone makes her unlikeable in my eyes... Most people don't like those who put themselves above others... at least I think so. :D

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
And anyway, there is much more to discover about her than there is now in the game.
Cool. I am curious as always. Anyway, I was talking about her as if she was a real person, because she reminds me of a few people I know and me and my friends can't stand them. Which means, she is a believable character, at least I believe that a person like her could exist. And I am aware that her story is not finished, sorry for not writing that earlier. I can change my mind about her anytime. Btw, as I was saying in the previous comments, I really like how Maria and John act, they feel real and very likeable. Even if you don't agree with their sexual life (I am not saying I don't, hehe), you can find plenty of other things to like about them.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Cool. I am curious as always. Anyway, I was talking about her as if she was a real person, because she reminds me of a few people I know and me and my friends can't stand them. Which means, she is a believable character, at least I believe that a person like her could exist. And I am aware that her story is not finished, sorry for not writing that earlier. Btw, as I was saying in the previous comments, I really like how Maria and John act, they feel real and very likeable. Even if you don't agree with their sexual life (I am not saying I don't, hehe), you can find plenty of other things to like about them.

Thank you.

I've tried to make the characters as believable as I can.
I know a lot of people would prefer games like this to be set in worlds populated by supermodels, that will drop everything for the opportunity to suck the MC's dick dry. Hence all of the "mind control" games.
But I never liked that. I want people with different personalities, even flaws. And people that are not necessarily 10's.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I was playing WoW today and saw Dwarf female using slutty transmog with nickname Kitten something i got scared and run away. This game made me actually hate that word. :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What kid?
The one you bum a cigarette off in the playground.

I'm not imagining things am I, I did see Chris have a conversation with Jessica and she asked for a cigarette?

I'm a bit nervous i've made an entire scene in my head here :(

Edit - just checked, thought I was going nuts but i'm not.

I was playing the 0.060 mobile version and it's after you bump into Jessica in the restaurant.

Last edited:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
The one you bum a cigarette off in the playground.

I'm not imagining things am I, I did see Chris have a conversation with Jessica and she asked for a cigarette?

I'm a bit nervous i've made an entire scene in my head here :(

Edit - just checked, thought I was going nuts but i'm not.

I was playing the 0.060 mobile version and it's after you bump into Jessica in the restaurant.
One post up

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Actually, IMO. Jessica is pretty much an annoying character, at the same level of John, and the MC... I usually skip most part of the dialogues of all of them; even sexual ones. Well, actually, there is only two charismatic characters so far: Dana and María. Andrea is just bland. Again IMO. of course.
Well if you go back like 50 pages or something you can see that im no fan of her either. I dont post in this thread for personal reasons. When it comes to Jessica i just press spacebar like super sonic and dont even bother to look at the images. I dont really know much about whats going on with her and dont care either since its not a part of the game i find interesting. John i just find slimy, cant stand to look at him either. So i guess good job if that was the goal. The only one i care about is Dana. So the route im going with, is with Andrea since its the one that give me the less bad vibes.

Reactions: Siddington
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes