PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i really not like jess physically and don't like her personality, but that scene at the playground when you can see she is a real person and not just the cliche girl she is pretending to be really make me see her different, i guess that is why ptolemy like her because he knows more of her than we do, i bet we all will fall for her with some more background

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Let me put this to bed.

There is one person that REALLY likes Jessica. ME.

And that's how it's going to be.
Maybe you're overdoing it. Folks were discussing their impressions about the characters, not telling you what to do. I've seen you come around a lot, never seen you act this way.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is the new version release still planned for today ?
I got this email from his Patreon today.

Hi
Well, it's done.

Again, sorry for the delay.

What does it contain.

Basically the continuation of the story, after the Andrea getaway.

I've tried to include the resolution of the Mila arc, but wasn't able to. I've reached 150 renders, and I still hadn't gotten to the meat of it. So, I've put the Mila renders on storage, and increased, and given more texture to the rest of the story. I've just left a bit of a hint about Mila.

As it stands not, the patch is 163 renders and about 1k lines of dialogue.

To access the new content, all you have to do is keep playing after the Andrea getaway.

Corrected most of the dialogue in the game. I say most because there is always something you can miss.

Not exactly sure about how I handled some of the time transitions. Any feedback would be great.

The patch is up on the server. Non patcher users will have to wait a little longer for me to finish uploading the full game.

Links will be in the post.

PC: uploading

MAC: uploading

I'll make a plans post tomorrow.

Almost forgot. I managed to untie the narrative knot in the Kelly game. So you can expect an update on that in the next few weeks.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And anyway, there is much more to discover about her than there is now in the game.
I like Jessica too and before I know how the story goes I'm going to say that I think MC is slowly conquering her, that can be seen as her meetings and dialogues are progressing. We will see.

EDIT: And she really loves Dana, wish for her the best, and saw the love of Dana for Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I love Jessica's character. :D

She has so much potential. Because she started out a bad ass, we might get to see her fall in love with Chris, and lose her bite. She might later become an advocate for D&C's relationship. She could play the antagonist, and get jealous. She could become one of their favorite sex toys and become both D & C's costumed dominatrix ( I hope there will be wigs with the costumes;), blank slate there...just sayin'). I wouldn't even mind it if D&C hooked her up with our new employee, Andrew.

So many possibilities. Love this game. Keep up the great work @Ptolemy :extremelyhappy:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Let me put this to bed.

There is one person that REALLY likes Jessica. ME.

And that's how it's going to be.
I like the character of Jessica too... I know I don't count for anything when determining what you do with the character but I like her! even the baldness is good, in 1979 I saw a movie featuring a bald woman and she was sexy as hell that actress was Persus Kambata playing LT Ilea in Star Trek The Motion Picture. otherwise known as Spockalypse Now, Star Trek The Motionless Picture.... hehehe but still loved it then, love it now Thank you for making her the way you did @Ptolemy! I will say she can be overbearing but I know people like that myself in the BDSM crowd...

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
What's the point of this site if we're paying for the game elsewhere?
We are not paying for the game, we are supporting the Dev's work. Simply a donation. Almost all of these alpha's are available for free if you wait long enough. If you don't want to wait, then you come here and a kind soul that receives the game earlier share's it, for all to enjoy. Think of Patreon like Public radio (NPR) when they have those pledge drives.

Reactions: Mientkiwacek

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
These Patreon mofos trying to shame us for not paying the game, haha. What even y'all doing here, btw? :D
Peasant site for peasants, rite no? So stop promoting/justify subquality work. Find some forum if y'all so bad wanna discuss more about the product. Not here.

Gimme fookin' gimme that v0.065 patch already. Let's share.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes