Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Not at all, he's just letting them know she won't be changed.

That's all that's ever been said but some people keep trying to get things changed and that's when tempers fray.

Opinions, discussion and criticism is all welcome as long as people don't expect anything to change for them with regards to characters or story, that's all.

Not everyone will like everything, you just can't please everyone constantly. Some people don't like Andrea, some don't like John and some don't like Jessica but they all have their place in the story and the story is all that matters. It's not a personal thing, he's not trying to shut down anyone saying anything he just wants it known he won't be changing things on request.
I kindly disagree. She WILL be changed. That's where the whole conversation in the park thing is going. He said it himself . we will see another side to Jessica. Hey, if you like her, more power to you, man, enjoy ! Doesn't work for me, but i won't be here whining about it. I'll be somewhere else. The most "extreme" comment i made, was at the beginning was saying to the Dev, "hey you broke the fourth wall, and gave the player a fake choice, might want to avoid this in the future. " Message in a bottle, i know, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
2 of us have made walkthroughs and we've mentioned weekends many, many times.

Until the first getaway with Dana there are no weekend events, press the skip weekend button at the top of the screen.

After the first weekend getaway you will have 2 weekend events you can go to, one with Dana and one with John and Maria.

Reactions: netkeliye
D

Deleted member 42

How do you get till the first weekend with dana? i've unlocked her scene with mark, and when i meet ther ouside and such but no weekend as of yet

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You need to go on many dates and have many conversations.

In the OP there are a couple of walkthroughs in one of the spoiler clickies that will get you there. There is far too much to type out again.

Reactions: grev

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
That's not conversion, that's just getting to know her.

She isn't changing she's just opening up a bit more. It's not going to change who she is, just give her more depth.
I truly hope you're right. But have my doubts. Well, in a nutshell, Jessica got screwed up as a child, and now, guys are a menace, she takes one exception AND the guy needs to grovel to her. Like i said, doesn't work for me, but whatever. If later on, the Dev tells us how she ended up like that, well, fine. But i suspect it's going to be one of those "i've never felt like this " moments. Hitler loved children, dogs and chocolate cake. Knowing that doesn't change anybody's minds about him, right ? But what if Mother Theresa showed up, and he said, "wow, now i have a new perspective, i'm done with gassing people, i'm out saving kittens in trees " . Like i said, i hope you're right.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
All quality posts too, no shitposting for me, nope.
And thankyou. I work hard at ignoring my family for these posts.
My alerts bar is pretty much this:
Gomly1980 quoted your post
Gomly1980 replied to the thread
And so on.. Stay strong there buddy, you got this!:firstimekiss:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
My alerts bar is pretty much this:
And so on.. Stay strong there buddy, you got this!:firstimekiss:
I know what you mean. At this point I should just start following him around F95, since it looks like we pretty much play all the same games anyway.

There we go...I'll be his Stalker...All the great ones have one, you know.:eek:penedeyewink:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I know what you mean. At this point I should just start following him around F95, since it looks like we pretty much play all the same games anyway.
There we go...I'll be his Stalker...All the great ones have one, you know.:eek:penedeyewink:
What you think i been doing since i joined here? we should start a fan club;)

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I kindly disagree. She WILL be changed. That's where the whole conversation in the park thing is going. He said it himself . we will see another side to Jessica. Hey, if you like her, more power to you, man, enjoy ! Doesn't work for me, but i won't be here whining about it. I'll be somewhere else. The most "extreme" comment i made, was at the beginning was saying to the Dev, "hey you broke the fourth wall, and gave the player a fake choice, might want to avoid this in the future. " Message in a bottle, i know, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right ?
There's just no point, is it?
I've said 100 times over, that Jessica won't change.
I guess everyone but me knows she will.
I don't know why I bother.
It's the 'The Dad will fuck Dana' thing, all over again.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes