Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Check your PM :WutFace:
Is that what I think it is?
Seems a little small. You might want to change the angle, give it some perspective.:evilsmile:

Well i only loved a girl in 34 years and i mean love 16 years have passed and i still know she was the one her name was Larisa because i was weak and could not fight i lost her lame life.
Every man has a story like that, I think.

Reactions: dunhill

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Is her pubic hair also based on this irl chick XD Sorry I just find Dana to have a intresting cut of her bush XD
Maybe it's just me. But I hate the bald look that most women have these days.
I'm not asking for "Earth Momma" pubes. But just enough to let me know I won't be going to jail, ya know?

Reactions: Nisselue

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well let's just say the guy had a bar fight reputation i do not know how exactly he meet her by my knowledge he was a creep with at least 50 bar fights or so i was told i was no match for him only thing i could do was shoot him or leave ...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm not asking for "Earth Momma" pubes. But just enough to let me know I won't be going to jail, ya know?
Naw I feel that.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Is that what I think it is?
Seems a little small. You might want to change the angle, give it some perspective.:evilsmile:
Pto bro I don't know what you thought, but i thought to send you a private message where i beg you to show me pics of that hot milf "Maria" your swing life must be exciting when you write such a good story :p and i don't know what you thought with that "Seems a little small" nothing small on me bro o_O man so much thoughts.... i'm lost

Reactions: Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Well let's just say the guy had a bar fight reputation i do not know how exactly he meet her by my knowledge he was a creep with at least 50 bar fights or so i was told i was no match for him only thing i could do was shoot him or leave ...
Where do you live, if I may ask. Winner gets the girl, over there?

Pto bro I don't know what you thought, but i thought to send you a private message where i beg you to show me pics of that hot milf "Maria" your swing life must be exciting when you write such a good story :p and i don't know what you thought with that "Seems a little small" nothing small on me bro o_O man so much thoughts.... i'm lost
It's ok. It's what you do with it that counts.
I'll love you no matter how small your.......hm.....hands are. :kissingheart:

And my life is far more boring these days, than you might think.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I like the bald look myself, but no matter if its bald or got some tiny bush thing going on. I will be going to town on it

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
It's ok. It's what you do with it that counts.
I'll love you no matter how small your.......hm.....hands are. :kissingheart:
And my life is far more boring these days, than you might think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wha... wha.. what Pto no my hands are not small it's just that my di*k is too big
You might want to change the angle, give it some perspective.:evilsmile:

Reactions: Ptolemy

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I make it.
You said your patronage is up because of IR just before it went out. I think it's because of all the positive comments you're getting on the forums and f95 in particular over Dana.If it's IR it must be the 'Lisa' factor from BB. Half of BB players are mad about her as opposed to 100% of DoDa players going gaga over Dana.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Can you populate the weekends or make a gallery after you finish a version where you can watch things you already played through ?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
You said your patronage is up because of IR just before it went out. I think it's because of all the positive comments you're getting on the forums and f95 in particular over Dana.If it's IR it must be the 'Lisa' factor from BB. Half of BB players are mad about her as opposed to 100% of DoDa players going gaga over Dana.
People wrote me and said they came because of IR. Don't think they're lying.

Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes