Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No, she wasn't my sister :)

And she was from eastern europe.

The sad thing is, she liked me. But at that time I only had eyes for this blonde cunt, that ended up cheating on me.

But here I am, 12 years later, writing stories about her. So it's not like it haunts me :(
You only had eyes for a blonde cunt? Don't tell me Andrea is based on her...

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
No, she wasn't my sister :)

And she was from eastern europe.

The sad thing is, she liked me. But at that time I only had eyes for this blonde cunt, that ended up cheating on me.

But here I am, 12 years later, writing stories about her. So it's not like it haunts me :(
Sorry to hear that. I still get a twinge when I pass my ex-mistress’s house. It never goes away but I admire your creative skills in recreating Stefania in your work. Your scripts have insight which I have not found in other devs’ work.She must have had some lasting influence on you.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ha

No. No one is based on her. :)
Thank God!

It's nice to know Dana is based on a person you knew, that explains why she sometimes feel so real...

I'm writing a story too and I know how sometimes it's good to write about something you experienced in real life. While none of my female characters are based on women I knew, most of the situations are based on real life events that I experienced (of course, with a comedic twist, for reasons).

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Sorry to hear that. I still get a twinge when I pass my ex-mistress’s house. It never goes away but I admire your creative skills in recreating Stefania in your work. Your scripts have insight which I have not found in other devs’ work.She must have had some lasting influence on you.
Thanks.
She did.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
@Ptolemy On another note how about splitting that 6gb file into 3 parts with hjsplit or the like before posting. 3 times I tried and 3 times my DL stopped at around 4 gb. I was DLing from your Patreon links Monday night. And windows defender keeps deleting the installer.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
@Ptolemy On another note how about splitting that 6gb file into 3 parts with hjsplit or the like before posting. 3 times I tried and 3 times my DL stopped at around 4 gb. I was DLing from your Patreon links Monday night. And windows defender keeps deleting the installer.
You have to put the patcher on your antivirus exceptions list, for it to work. It's home made, and not a trusted program.
As far as dividing the file goes, make a comment about it on my patreon. Five likes from other patrons, and I'll know it's a necessity.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Come on Pto tell us the story when you met couple like "Maria" and her husband "John" irl. What it was like to cuck poor "John" with hot milf like "Maria" :FuckYea: and yea tell us more about swing lifestyle :biggrin:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i only loved a girl in 34 years and i mean love 16 years have passed and i still know she was the one her name was Larisa because i was weak and could not fight i lost her lame life.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes