SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
yeah, awesome work, that scene is great i learned i still can't fap, but everything is still working down there
Don't worry Pepsi my man, everything is going to be ok, what's the most important is that everything working down there buddy. I also learned that i can't fap and laugh at the same damn time, i tried.... i swear :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Dumb question... Who's the girl in your signature gif? Would a conversation be a better way to ask a private question? Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm not mistaken its Sarah Kerrigan from Star Craft.
Close but not close enough!:firstimekiss:
What i do now?!:'(

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
andrea line is done and never available the invite to lunch out option?
what if be you chose rape mila when meet her?
where is the brother?

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Just started playing this and the story just went really weird. Started off normally but before long, Andrea was calling me daddy and Dana 'Mommy'? like where the fuck did this come from?!

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Please don't tell me the update is gona focus on the black girl. Every update I wish he'd focus more on Dana, she is beautiful.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Just started playing this and the story just went really weird. Started off normally but before long, Andrea was calling me daddy and Dana 'Mommy'? like where the fuck did this come from?!
if you read everything when you're with Andrea from the start, you should've known why she did that.. it's a bit fast but my guess is the dev don't want to drag it too long.. since he also needs to focus on Maria and Jessica path too..

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
this game is getting almost 10 GB of space soon and some features are still not developed yet i got a question can you take the secretary to the pool or it is not done yet and in the weekends can you call someone or you just press the button skip weekend and now version 0.75 is out how many versions to complete some features or somewhere along the road he will just quit making this game .

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
this game is getting almost 10 GB of space soon and some features are still not developed yet i got a question can you take the secretary to the pool or it is not done yet and in the weekends can you call someone or you just press the button skip weekend and now version 0.75 is out how many versions to complete some features or somewhere along the road he will just quit making this game .
can you take the secretary to the pool ? Yes.
can you call someone at weekends? Yes.

you can do this if you reach certain progress of the game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry for the long delay. IRL had be busy when I didnt want to be. I have a compressed PC version being uploaded again e_e

From 6GB to 2.94GB

Reactions: testor

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
OP Updated with new version. Also please do not provide links to hosts that are not approved. Dropbox is not on the list........

Mega will be later on. Its taking a while to upload to them.

Mac is later on. I just noticed its not fully compressed

Reactions: User_23654

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
OP Updated with new version. Also please do not provide links to hosts that are not approved. Dropbox is not on the list........

Mega will be later on. Its taking a while to upload to them.

Mac is later on. I just noticed its not fully compressed
is torrent allowed?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes