micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not bad idea at all man, might even do that :FuckYea: on a serious note bro i expect you're going to help me promote this game on other threads here. Also if you know some forums that i don't know you can promote it there. Come on let's help Pto he really deserves it.
Reddit is major one for all the gamers and naughty ppl i think

and here got some spare list

So spread the word :)

Also worth to look

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Not bad idea at all man, might even do that :FuckYea: on a serious note bro i expect you're going to help me promote this game on other threads here. Also if you know some forums that i don't know you can promote it there. Come on let's help Pto he really deserves it.
Other forums? i look like someone who sleeps around with other forums? people,yes.. forums no! see.. im loyal like that.
Most people know about DoDana here though. So not much more i can do about it then, to just spam other threads about it. But then the mods come and they smack me on my head (again..) and that shit hurts!

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Other forums? i look like someone who sleeps around with other forums? people,yes.. forums no! see.. im loyal like that.
Most people know about DoDana here though. So not much more i can do about it then, to just spam other threads about it. But then the mods come and they smack me on my head (again..) and that shit hurts!
Of course i'm not going to spam other threads here, just to put a good word about this game. Other people do that i don't see a problem with discussing and comparing games on other threads.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Of course i'm not going to spam other threads here, just to put a good word about this game. Other people do that i don't see a problem with discussing and comparing games on other threads.
Exactly! spread the love of DoDana!! spread it like aids or something. Don't do it safely either.. do it wild, wild like a horny tasmanian devil!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I take the easy advertising road.

Put it in my sig and shitpost.

Or I could be really mean to people i'm supposedly forum friends with. See I don't like blackmail, corruption, rape and/or women being forced into shit ... what I wouldn't do is tell one of my forum buddies to play a game like that yet one of mine did and I have to ask Star ... Y U DO DIS?

Reactions: vir_cotto

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Or I could be really mean to people i'm supposedly forum friends with. See I don't like blackmail, corruption, rape and/or women being forced into shit ... what I wouldn't do is tell one of my forum buddies to play a game like that yet one of mine did and I have to ask Star ... Y U DO DIS?
AHH!! what ever i did sorry!!:'( You know i love you Gomly!:kissingheart::heartcoveredeyes:
If you seriously mad at me though, do send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
AHH!! what ever i did sorry!!:'( You know i love you Gomly!:kissingheart::heartcoveredeyes:
If you seriously mad at me though, do send me a PM and we can talk about it.
No, not mad.

I tried that Coceter thingy out yesterday and it started with some lass being groped, nearly raped and then blackmailed after tongue fucking a princess.

Reactions: Freki

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No, not mad.

I tried that Coceter thingy out yesterday and it started with some lass being groped, nearly raped and then blackmailed after tongue fucking a princess.
You write that as if it is a bad thing. ;)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Only for me, it's not my thing.
Yeah, I get that, the smiley indicates I wasn't serious.

Personally, I can dig both happy and rapey sex and Coceter Chronicles isn't THAT negative, at least not when i last played the first act.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@Ptolemy Pto my bro, that foursome scene :heartcoveredeyes: I mean my balls still hurts because of that scene, and writings are on point, great update. This game gets only better and better. If you continue like this brother, you can make that Egyptian game next, you have skills already bro.
yeah, awesome work, that scene is great i learned i still can't fap, but everything is still working down there

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You are missing out on a great game then and with my walkthrough for it you get to have a blast in the game.

Sorry to disapoint you but I am now thinking its only 2 full times I played this doing the Andrea's path and the 3rd time was to get to the point to save just before the weekend time with each group but never went forward because I don't like the other 2 path's. I did try Jess route but stop it when it turned out to be domination, I am also not into this or blackmail for sex.
No I did not share Dana with John I dug my fingers into his shoulder and told him "she not for you". I never proceeded there afterwards, I don't like to share my women with other men.

I think this has been pointed out repeatedly, but you don't have to share Dana with John at all.
You say no, he respects that.
The Maria/ John weekend is actually pretty sweet, the guy really grew on me... well, except I want him to be less naked. ;)

N

netkeliye

Great update @Ptolemy

On other note,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Great update @Ptolemy

On other note,

You are back! You are alive! You used gifs! omg!:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dumb question... Who's the girl in your signature gif? Would a conversation be a better way to ask a private question? Thanks
If I'm not mistaken its Sarah Kerrigan from Star Craft.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes