a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Start a patreon, people throw cash at the most stupid things on there.
It's not that I just don't like to spend money, I am a money miser on things like that.
My car is 2005 with only 26,132 miles, my house and all cars are all paid off and I just like my money in my pocket and not someone else's.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nobody likes a show off.:eek:penedeyewink: Unless its a show where clothes goes off..:rolleyes:
But yeah, i like to keep my money in my pockets aswell. Thats why we are pirates!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who doesnt :)
:p

RAM IT!! RAM IT!! RAM IT REAL GOOD!!
Why not :p

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Ptolemy Pto my bro, that foursome scene :heartcoveredeyes: I mean my balls still hurts because of that scene, and writings are on point, great update. This game gets only better and better. If you continue like this brother, you can make that Egyptian game next, you have skills already bro.

Reactions: botc76 and a1fox3

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
@Ptolemy Pto my bro, that foursome scene :heartcoveredeyes: I mean my balls still hurts because of that scene, and writings are on point, great update. This game gets only better and better. If you continue like this brother, you can make that Egyptian game next, you have skills already bro.

Glad you liked it :)

Can't do Egypt next, though. Need more resources.
1 set of custom made period armour = 2000$ :(

I need a lot of custom stuff for Egypt, and I spent most of my patreon $ so far on better GPU's.
Can't go to Egypt yet.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Quality costs.

You need a good 3D modeler, otherwise it looks like shit.
Damn, well i trust what you say. I'm very limited in all that 3D and models stuff.
We may be pirates here, but we still like our bootys free from shit.. well most of us.

Reactions: a1fox3

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Glad you liked it :)

Can't do Egypt next, though. Need more resources.
1 set of custom made period armour = 2000$ :(

I need a lot of custom stuff for Egypt, and I spent most of my patreon $ so far on better GPU's.
Can't go to Egypt yet.
Oh brother when you look at all the shitty games here that makes money :( ahhh.. i see that more and more people are interested in Intimate relations. Hopefully you will attract more patrons with that game after you finish DoD. I'm gonna help promoting that game on other forums and threads as well as DoD brother.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Oh brother when you look at all the shitty games here that makes money :( ahhh.. i see that more and more people are interested in Intimate relations. Hopefully you will attract more patrons with that game after you finish DoD. I'm gonna help promoting that game on other forums and threads as well as DoD brother.
:kissingheart:

Honestly, that's the best way someone can help.

Thanks

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Stick a giant logo of the games on your house!:eazyHype:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Stick a giant logo of the games on your house!:eazyHype:
Not bad idea at all man, might even do that :FuckYea: on a serious note bro i expect you're going to help me promote this game on other threads here. Also if you know some forums that i don't know you can promote it there. Come on let's help Pto he really deserves it.

Reactions: netkeliye
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes