Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
there is an update to 0.075 but we have to wait till someone put in in here ;)
found it :p

Last edited:

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone kno how far we can go with dana in version 0.075. Seems alot of scenes you can do for ever like the lunch with maria always the same

DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi what's new on the 0.075 ? it's only weekend with Jessica ?

if it's just that i pass these version because i don't like jessica ...

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
Is it just my imagination or did dana already give us a hint about being pregnant or wanting kids. Maybe ot is just in my head.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
When exactly do you get to choose which path are you going to take? I believe I've taken Andrea's but I'd like to try the other paths as well.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
When exactly do you get to choose which path are you going to take? I believe I've taken Andrea's but I'd like to try the other paths as well.
you make your choice when you talk with Dana about who to invite for your rendez-vous in the weekend. you'd better have a save on the day before you make the choice. if you explore all the possible paths before choosing, during the meeting in Dana's office you'll have all the options open.

Reactions: Shaderz

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
is someone have a save just before going to weekend Jessica path ? i'd like too see how the story goes but i forgot that i already overwrite my save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just my imagination or did dana already give us a hint about being pregnant or wanting kids. Maybe ot is just in my head.
She did. I remember something like that too.
I must have missed that and will have to go replay it again.

I just love it when I get help in why I can go replay great games.:heartcoveredeyes:

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I must have missed that and will have to go replay it again.

I just love it when I get help in why I can go replay great games.:heartcoveredeyes:
At some point after the dates start there is talk of children or family or ..........and Dana tells Chris she has to tell him something but either someone else butts in or...... and she says she will tell him later. That's as much as I remember. I would play it through again but I've already done that at least 20 times in the past month. :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::eek:penedeyewink::FuckYea:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No only :heartcoveredeyes:BB:heartcoveredeyes: get that many, here I maybe on my 3rd.:happyblush
I bet its more then 3 times, dont lie to me!:happyblush i bet you tried 2 times on Jess route, kitten;) and then you shared Dana with john didnt you?! and now Dana is pregnant with his baby!::|::'(
(Nah.. thats not the fox i know)
Also my BB run: is 0. Its not even on a 0.5 level.

Reactions: botc76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I bet its more then 3 times, dont lie to me!:happyblush i bet you tried 2 times on Jess route, kitten;) and then you shared Dana with john didnt you?! and now Dana is pregnant with his baby!::|::'(
(Nah.. thats not the fox i know)
Also my BB run: is 0. Its not even on a 0.5 level.
You are missing out on a great game then and with my walkthrough for it you get to have a blast in the game.

Sorry to disapoint you but I am now thinking its only 2 full times I played this doing the Andrea's path and the 3rd time was to get to the point to save just before the weekend time with each group but never went forward because I don't like the other 2 path's. I did try Jess route but stop it when it turned out to be domination, I am also not into this or blackmail for sex.
No I did not share Dana with John I dug my fingers into his shoulder and told him "she not for you". I never proceeded there afterwards, I don't like to share my women with other men.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You are missing out on a great game then and with my walkthrough for it you get to have a blast in the game.

Sorry to disapoint you but I am now thinking its only 2 full times I played this doing the Andrea's path and the 3rd time was to get to the point to save just before the weekend time with each group but never went forward because I don't like the other 2 path's. I did try Jess route but stop it when it turned out to be domination, I am also not into this or blackmail for sex.
No I did not share Dana with John I dug my fingers into his shoulder and told him "she not for you". I never proceeded there afterwards, I don't like to share my women with other men.
Woah 2 times?! i'm on 1 time! Yup I'm going down the Andrea path aswell like you. Jess & M/J is not my thing, at all. No way i'm sharing Dana with those 3. Yeah i know you like your stuff "vanilla",:happyblush You are so innocent!:rolleyes: Woah you dug your fingers into him?! when did you get so feisty?!:hushedface:
For me it is the best game going at this time.
I will personally help you with this game if you need it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe in the future i take you up on that offer. For now i have shit ton of games to go through & so little time.:disappointed:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Woah 2 times?! i'm on 1 time! Yup I'm going down the Andrea path aswell like you. Jess & M/J is not my thing, at all. No way i'm sharing Dana with those 3. Yeah i know you like your stuff "vanilla",:happyblush You are so innocent!:rolleyes: Woah you dug your fingers into him?! when did you get so feisty?!:hushedface:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe in the future i take you up on that offer. For now i have shit ton of games to go through & so little time.:disappointed:
I am very protected of my women.:heartcoveredeyes:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes