micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Or the true ending.

They all live with you are slaves to you and Dana and Dana is the Queen of your sluts and the one who you love.
That would work. :)

I guess we will see soon enough what is he planning for ending.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Or the true ending.

They all live with you are slaves to you and Dana and Dana is the Queen of your sluts and the one who you love.
Don't you mean Dana is queen of the baby making machines? Infamy, you are slipping up here!
Also i'm not sure Jessica or John would go along with that very well haha.

Wait.. i wonder if there is a reason that both Jessica and John are named with names that both starts with J?

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Oh my... 6.5 gigs. This, really, hurts. Somebody tell me why, for the love of the hentai gods... :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dussalant

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Commented on post fox. I mean that's becoming downloads overkill, dev needs to think of a solution in the long term.
I missed that post, sorry.:happyblush

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Or the true ending.

I know for the most part this is meant in humor. at least i think it is cause i cant see this ever happening in this game for two reasons 1 Dana wouldnt let it happen. i mean sure she'll let you bang them but i just cant picture her letting you treat people she knows and cares for like property. and 2 You love dana and more than just as some possession and everyone knows you can't love a slave anymore than you can love a shirt, and yes i know you can love wearing a shirt just like you can love wearing a slave on your cock. but you dont love the object so much as love what it does for you.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Don't you mean Dana is queen of the baby making machines? Infamy, you are slipping up here!
Also i'm not sure Jessica or John would go along with that very well haha.

Wait.. i wonder if there is a reason that both Jessica and John are named with names that both starts with J?

I cant really see a baby farm as the end option either, since genetically the kids with dana will most likely come out genetically fucked up but more importantly cause there is no way the MC would want a bunch of kids to get in the way of all that fun lying around. though I would love to see a bun in Andrea just for the comedic notion of an adult with the mental age of a 7 year old trying to raise their own child.. not to mention the thought of grandma and grandpa daddy! lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I cant really see a baby farm as the end option either, since genetically the kids with dana will most likely come out genetically fucked up but more importantly cause there is no way the MC would want a bunch of kids to get in the way of all that fun lying around. though I would love to see a bun in Andrea just for the comedic notion of an adult with the mental age of a 7 year old trying to raise their own child.. not to mention the thought of grandma and grandpa daddy! lol
Its theirs inside joke m8 they are the baby makers :p.

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Nah nah.. babies man! get naked & ready! babies here we go!:heartcoveredeyes:
Its theirs inside joke m8 they are the baby makers :p.
I name my first born after you!:kissingheart:
haven't you heard the saying " Don't stick out your tongue unless you intend to use it?" im sure @StarWarrior has
Hench why i never stick my tongue out.. only my dick!x'D..::|:..:happyblush!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes