a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't wait, hehe!!!:firstimekiss:

This game and Man of the House are 3rd and 4th on my list but I can not figure out who is 3rd or who is 4th.

#1 BB
#2 DMD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I can't wait, hehe!!!:firstimekiss:

This game and Man of the House are 3rd and 4th on my list but I can not figure out who is 3rd or who is 4th.

#1 BB
#2 DMD
So put them both on 3rd place then? and find a new game to put on 4th place?:hushedface:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So put them both on 3rd place then? and find a new game to put on 4th place?:hushedface:
General Practitioner takes 5th.
Parental Love, My Sweet Neighbors, Neighbor's Family and View of family round out my top 9 with 10 that are to short on content to place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
glad to see you finally fall for Dana
I have always like DoDana its DoDisire I do not like for the magic/power, I like the story but if it was not for magic/power it would be high on my list.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 always liked Dana, its the other parts of the story that is a little on the "problem" side for little foxy. Fox wants a solo/just Dana route or am i wrong Foxy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct but I can live with a "beard" if I must but come on a girl as old as that acting like a baby.
I will not do the couple or that biker chick.

So yes I am stuck with a baby.:biggrin:

Back to my game list, General Practitioner could take 3rd place if it goes the way I am thinking it will go. 1 and 2 are solid and I don't think any game will replace either of them.

Man of the House should be 4th because I don't like the way V is in the game and I would love to see a loving way to bring her into the fold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
You are correct but I can live with a "beard" if I must but come on a girl as old as that acting like a baby.

Well ptolemy said there will never be an only path for dana cause will be unrealistic but after will be a dana solo path so you will be able to remove the beard

I never denied you a Dana only ending. Just a Dana only path. Two different things.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Yeah i'm going down the same route myself, so you are not alone. The other two routes are not something i'm a fan of so i try to stay well clear of those. I can't remember what was the last version i played of this game.
Hey, why dont we act as a beard for each other?! oh man! talk about thinking outside the box here!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's bad from that biker chick.:biggrin:

But from you :heartcoveredeyes:.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes