grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Nah nah.. babies man! get naked & ready! babies here we go!:heartcoveredeyes:

I name my first born after you!:kissingheart:

Hench why i never stick my tongue out.. only my dick!x'D..::|:..:happyblush!
See i am all for the act of creating a baby just not so down with the fruition get her fixed or scraped!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: grev

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
See i am all for the act of creating a baby just not so down with the fruition get her fixed or scraped!
I aint nobody got time for that, i need babies so i can get my own little cult!
Lovely Dana will be happy :firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Chris at the end of Jessica route!x'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: netkeliye and grev

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I know for the most part this is meant in humor. at least i think it is cause i cant see this ever happening in this game for two reasons 1 Dana wouldnt let it happen. i mean sure she'll let you bang them but i just cant picture her letting you treat people she knows and cares for like property. and 2 You love dana and more than just as some possession and everyone knows you can't love a slave anymore than you can love a shirt, and yes i know you can love wearing a shirt just like you can love wearing a slave on your cock. but you dont love the object so much as love what it does for you.

Dude.... You legit just took the fun out of this....

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
My apologies.. was not intentional.. was only trying to open a line of dialogue. /hugs
@Infamy might not have much in this world, but he has his knocked up ladies. don't even dare to take that away from him.. he will destroy you.
Not..he's actully a big'ol carebear really! Don't tell him i said so..

Reactions: a1fox3

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
On an unrelated note, wether out of bordem or just because i wanted to see if i could i was able to modify the Stats Screen to have a plus or minus effect on click or right click of the corresponding stat at invtervals of 10. not that modding is really necessary in this game. but hey i find fooling around with scripting fun

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
anybody have changelog for this update ?
It contains the continuation of the Andrea path mainly regarding Mila. Can't say much more without spoiling things.

Also the fix for the Dana menu.

It's a little smaller than other patches, a little over 100 renders. This is because I rendered most of the images in full, and the Kelly patch last week.

Reactions: apocalipze

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just another cliff hanger, dang it dang it and even more DANG IT'S.:heartcoveredeyes:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I wont have this up till later today. File uploads are slow today

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
It contains the continuation of the Andrea path mainly regarding Mila. Can't say much more without spoiling things.

Also the fix for the Dana menu.

It's a little smaller than other patches, a little over 100 renders. This is because I rendered most of the images in full, and the Kelly patch last week.
well, it's a short update but i'm happy with it because Andrea is the route i chose in my gameplay.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes