Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have the 55 version but do I update straight to the latest version before playing this game for the first time? Or should I play the 55 version until it says story continued?
you will be better off going directly and downloading the .07 version full. you would have to upgrade to .06 and .065 then to .07

Otiluke

Sep 30, 2017
I gotta admit this game does have a fair bit of content and is much more satisfying than BB or DoDesie (IMO). John is just the right amount as well. Happy to share Dana ;)

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Any chance some kind soul could put up a torrent link for this dropbox keeps failing at around 5gig many thanks in advance

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
did look at that but it is compressed so not sure if it will take the updates as they come in rather than downloading whole thing again. I was running full fat version before Hard drive failed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
did look at that but it is compressed so not sure if it will take the updates as they come in rather than downloading whole thing again. I was running full fat version before Hard drive failed.
There will be always compressed version with next update and also do think that pepe is making those updates (not sure tho). But if you want full version can always run browser over night or install MEGAsync and leave it over night to dl (since its 5gb free ver per 6h).

Reactions: Nightcrawler

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Wow the game only in v0.07 and is already 6gb+ size? what kind of sorcery is this. Wonder the size when its complete.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wow the game only in v0.07 and is already 6gb+ size? what kind of sorcery is this. Wonder the size when its complete.
the version is a misnomer, it's got probably 45-70% (estimated) of the content. the renders are done in such a way that they are very large but oh soooo sweet.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
walkthrough for v7? or do we even need it?
Really don't need it there are a few on the op I believe. the stats are only needed in the beginning to determine when you get something for the first time, beyond that it's not much of an issue. you just have to watch what you click sometimes it will cause you to branch in a way you didn't expect.

Reactions: thebrute

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
the version is a misnomer, it's got probably 45-70% (estimated) of the content. the renders are done in such a way that they are very large but oh soooo sweet.
Already downloaded it, gonna try it right now. Hope its gonna be sooo sweet.

Reactions: Freki
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes