BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
How fast is your connection? It looks like DoDana and DoDesire are going to be released here almost at the same time. I got two PCs and two hands but missing 1 set of junk.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just started DoD yesterday after looking for something real entertaining while waiting for DmD v0.15.

First impression: nice graphics, interesting charakters, but to repetitive, some bugs leading to plotholes.
Seconde impression after one day: it's getting better and better. Especially the humor is refreshing (couldn't help ... but the scene where they're in role as Lex and Louis couldn't give me a boner .. but I laughed my ass of x'D ). Hope there is much story left to play :D

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Just started DoD yesterday after looking for something real entertaining while waiting for DmD v0.15.

First impression: nice graphics, interesting charakters, but to repetitive, some bugs leading to plotholes.
Seconde impression after one day: it's getting better and better. Especially the humor is refreshing (couldn't help ... but the scene where they're in role as Lex and Louis couldn't give me a boner .. but I laughed my ass of x'D ). Hope there is much story left to play :D
New update rolls out today. It is really good too. You will enjoy this game. If you like @Ptolemy 's work. He has another game "Intimate relations", which is turning out to be a great story and the characters are HOT! You should go and check it out too.:)

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

Lex and Louis?
Is there anything you'd like to share with the rest of the group? :p

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Lex and Louis?
Is there anything you'd like to share with the rest of the group? :p
Shouldn't you know better than me? ^^
Haven't a savegame from that anymore (but will replay anyway in some days). Chris an Dana visiting a theater. He's acting as Lex Luthor, she get in role as Lois Lane ... oh, I see, an "u" where it doesn't belong ... but would be even weirder Dana acting as a guy :coldsweat:

Reactions: botc76 and Crusoe

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.080 Skunked (2.4GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
to make the beginning more believable:

Chris riding on a giant Timber Wolf into the city, a fur mantle is swinging behind him. He furiously swings a double headed Axe. He screams "Onward my noble steed". The Wolf howls and leaps dozens of meters high through the air, landing and cushing cars under its weight, before it leaps further.
In the office, Dana is tied to a wooden pole by her dad´s business tribe. They dance around her, clothed in ripped business suits, waving arms and throwing money into the air while sermoning "Tits for money, Tits for money".
The Father stands behind an altar and says: "You will be my successor Dana."
Dana cries while she screams: "No, Never. I love Chris, he will rescue me."
And at that moment, glass shatters, covering the tribesmen with spiky shards. With howls of pain they cover behind their desks. They look up and see Chris on his steed. He jumps in front of Dana and points his heavy axe towards his father.
"You will never taketh away my love, you evil fiend. Prepare to meet your doom."
This is Epic! I just caught up with the reading and I am still going, but I had to comment on this. That was awesome.:heartcoveredeyes:

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Every time someone says "My Man" it reminds me of that SNL sketch with Rousey when the kid sleeps with his teacher, and the judge corrects the lawyer with, "My Man"
You Tube it. it is worth a watch. Just be sure to have Kleenex with you, because your going to laugh so hard that you'll cry.x'D
I just looked this up on YouTube. Holy crap, I think I pee'd a little from laughing so hard.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes