Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
thing about incest is, that it´s totally irrational. It´s abuse, physical and emotional and there are good studies out there to research this topic. And yes it is harder to write about things you don´t know, but it is doable, even if someone isn´t into it. It just takes more time and more effort. Doesn´t mean that it´s a pleasant experience, but hey, face your fear and overcome the boundaries, right?
Ha! Thank God I don't have to:p Let people enjoy whatever they like. This one isn't for me.
Really? Haven't played in moths. Didn't have the time.
But boy, that's the ultimate cuck revenge.
"Yeah, you cheated. But now I'm gonna fuck your daughter." x'D
It feels so. Many people had this assumption as well. It feels like a logical happy end. If that was the case I would be more than glad but who knows. We will know after 2 years maybe:p I bet he will fuck his ex eventually as well. That's one hell of a revenge.
I get your point that one must be really interested in something to be really successful in that particular stuff
But
Don't you think it's too much off a thing to ask or judge from individual,
I maybe wrong here but to me you are criticizing the game based on your judgement the Dev is not too much into incest?
Do you think that seems fair?
Nonono. It's not a critique but a simple opinion. I can criticize any game for many things but not being into something is just my personal opinion. If you meant Dana - I kinda praise this game. I'm strongly against incest so it's not for me (played for a while), but I respect Ptolemy as a dev and a guy for being honest with his playerbase and bringing quality into a topic.
I don't think he's criticizing anything. He's just giving an opinion.
That's right. And even if I would it's always some value if it's not overly emotional. Nothing personal. Keep it up man.

Reactions: netkeliye

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Hello All
This post is for @Ptolemy (and all the players who can enriched my thoughts on the game)

First of all, I have just finished the game, and I really want to congratulate you. You have a serious talent in graphics and showing us spicy situations and relations. It's stunning.
I love the "role play" games daughter/father with andrea, lois lane/lex luthor, I Loooove the scene with Jessica when they re kissing all the time without separating their lips. So many pepites in this game. congratulations
(I try my best to write in english, but I'm french, so forgive my mistakes. Thanks)
That's said, maybe my "thoughts" on the game can give you ideas to improve it.

First of all, I like very much the way of concentrating on the caracters/action with a "fixed" background.
In a general manner, I love most of the graphic art in the game, with small exceptions like the office outfit of Andrea, father's office, and father itself, Mark also : He can, be handsome and a douchbag at the same time. He also can "look-like" chris, to show that Dana is searching him in Mark.
Second, I love the thoughts that Chris and Dana share this "special ability" to "read" human inclinaisons. Dana uses it in the "human ressources", and chris uses it to fuck everything :) but something is missing in his live his "soul sister"

In my mind, the "worst" part is the beginning of the game. When I started the game I thought that it was just an other "meet'n'fuck" game, because you didn't introduce well the story and the caracters. It is a pity because as you play the game it becomes better and better, maybe it is because you are learning during the process of making the game.
I understand that the process of "re-working" the beginning of the game may piss off the old players, but I think it IS very important, and you will gain a lot in the long term. And as Chris has a very active sexual life, you can introduce well the story and in the same time show some intersting and spicy situations to keep the players attention. So, as you may undestand me, you can developp the story without make wait the players too much
(My thought on what may be the beginning of the game comes after)

1/ As Chris want to keep in shape for fucking every girl, he has to do sports activities. You can use this to make activities in the weekend before weekend dates are available

2/. For the game itself, I think you really need a "chapter system".
This system can provide for example a way to diversify the encounters: for example fucking in the office will evolve during chapters, and others activities also work/cafeteria/ etc
What it may be :
Chapter 0/ Prologue :
introduce Chris, his way of life, the "event" that pissed the father and Dana that managed to "save" her brother by convincing the father to give him a last chance by working in his society under her supervision.
Dana wins a year from the father to prove him that Chris can be usefull and may be his successor.
End of Prologue with the thought of Chris that maybe what he was looking for of this life was in fact his sister.
What it can be :
We see Chris fucking 2 sluts in a party in a foreign country. Pictures of that sold to a "people newspaper".
a week later Chris found that the father had blocked his bank account. Dana calls him and explain him the situation and that she had saved her beloved brother but he have to return asap , she has paid his airplane ticket and she will explain all when he'll return. In the airplane (maybe after had fucked an hostess in the toilets) sleeping in his seat in the air, he dreams of dana in the clouds ...

Chapter I / A new life :
As the airline hostess give him her phone number, Dana shows at the airport and jump in is arms. After some kissings and gropings, in the taxi she leads him to his new appartment (property of the society oh the father) and explains him that he has to trust her and follow her plan. He has to work for the company in a new department, specially created by her for him (prospective, reorganisations, new markets etc...)
The day after, she introduce him to Andrea that she had "casted" to fullfill his needs to avoid "sexual harrassment" in the office, to not have another "public event". Maybe, Chris and Dana, can bring andrea to try new outfits for him and andrea in a store. Dana playing the "mother" who buy clothes to the family and initiate the "father/daughter" with andrea and be present for the first BJ of chris by andrea in the changing room.
At the office, the first job is to make a team for this new "propective departement" ... you can imagine what you want, something like "charlie's angels" with Maria (with a great "knowledge" of everyone in the society)
at this point you understand the principle
end of Chapter I with Dana accepting her feelings for her brother

Chapter II/ builing the new "departement" and end with sex with Dana
Chapter III/ Hidden in plain sight : how to live their love
etc...

And last thing with Chapters : When a choice will end a chapter, warn the players
I was a little chocked to end the game after a weekend date without having the possibility to have the choice to choose properly the way to "hide in plain sight"
and finally make "funny" bad endings and/or achievments

3/ user interface
* have faces of the caracterer wich speaking
* have a way to disply the % of the content discovered
* have a way to "replay" discovered scenes
* separte the "text content" in a text file, that can be translated by fans in other languages

4/ For the story itself, I leave it to you :) but small ideas
* Where are the mother and her brother ? (maybe I missed something)
* are Dana and Chris the fruit of an incestual love ?
* developp the relation Dana/Father

That's all for the moment
I hope it will help you
I think I will replay the game to see all the content
:OhMyGoodness:That is A LOT of text.
Some of what you said is workable, and planned for. Some isn't.
It all can be done, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life on this game.
The beginning is flawed, When I started the game I didn't know what I was good at, or anything.
I do plan on reworking it, but only after I've finished all of the content.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
thing about incest is, that it´s totally irrational. It´s abuse, physical and emotional and there are good studies out there to research this topic. And yes it is harder to write about things you don´t know, but it is doable, even if someone isn´t into it. It just takes more time and more effort. Doesn´t mean that it´s a pleasant experience, but hey, face your fear and overcome the boundaries, right?
Honestly, I think that the incest theme is popular because of the intimacy. As cultures, we are growing ever more atomized. And I think people have a longing for that closeness.
But what the fuck do I know. I'm an only child. Maybe that's why I find it so easy to write about it. I have no real world siblings.

N

netkeliye

Nonono. It's not a critique but a simple opinion. I can criticize any game for many things but not being into something is just my personal opinion. If you meant Dana - I kinda praise this game. I'm strongly against incest so it's not for me (played for a while), but I respect Ptolemy as a dev and a guy for being honest with his playerbase and bringing quality into a topic.
Well yeah I should have used the word opinion there,
English is not my first language so correct words don't spur out sometimes'
I'll edit that
Nothing against you bro, I just miss understood what you were actually trying to say,
It's just that this game is very close to us, and you were not here when the NTR fans hit this thread,
I Apologize if any of my words seemed offensive to you.
Have and nice day and maybe someday you and me will have some game topic we both can have a discussion on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
:OhMyGoodness:That is A LOT of text.
Some of what you said is workable, and planned for. Some isn't.
It all can be done, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life on this game.
The beginning is flawed, When I started the game I didn't know what I was good at, or anything.
I do plan on reworking it, but only after I've finished all of the content.
to make the beginning more believable:

Chris riding on a giant Timber Wolf into the city, a fur mantle is swinging behind him. He furiously swings a double headed Axe. He screams "Onward my noble steed". The Wolf howls and leaps dozens of meters high through the air, landing and cushing cars under its weight, before it leaps further.
In the office, Dana is tied to a wooden pole by her dad´s business tribe. They dance around her, clothed in ripped business suits, waving arms and throwing money into the air while sermoning "Tits for money, Tits for money".
The Father stands behind an altar and says: "You will be my successor Dana."
Dana cries while she screams: "No, Never. I love Chris, he will rescue me."
And at that moment, glass shatters, covering the tribesmen with spiky shards. With howls of pain they cover behind their desks. They look up and see Chris on his steed. He jumps in front of Dana and points his heavy axe towards his father.
"You will never taketh away my love, you evil fiend. Prepare to meet your doom."

N

netkeliye

Honestly, I think that the incest theme is popular because of the intimacy. As cultures, we are growing ever more atomized. And I think people have a longing for that closeness.
But what the fuck do I know. I'm an only child. Maybe that's why I find it so easy to write about it. I have no real world siblings.
Me too a only child, so I don't find any personal similarity when indulging in this genre like many others do.
People go how can you think or see this content in which you fuck you sister, to them I tell I don't have one so I don't know what you talking about and Find it gross like many others do.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

Chris riding on a giant Timber Wolf into the city, a fur mantle is swinging behind him. He furiously swings a double headed Axe. He screams "Onward my noble steed". The Wolf howls and leaps dozens of meters high through the air, landing and cushing cars under its weight, before it leaps further.
In the office, Dana is tied to a wooden pole by her dad´s business tribe. They dance around her, clothed in ripped business suits, waving arms and throwing money into the air while sermoning "Tits for money, Tits for money".
And at that moment, glass shatters, covering the tribesmen with spiky shards. With howls of pain they cover behind their desks. They look up and see Chris on his steed. He jumps in front of Dana and points his heavy axe towards his father.
"You will never taketh away my love, you evil fiend. Prepare to meet your doom."
:FuckYea:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Me too a only child, so I don't find any personal similarity when indulging in this genre like many others do.
People go how can you think or see this content in which you fuck you sister, to them I tell I don't have one so I don't know what you talking about and Find it gross like many others do.
Same here.
I don't know if I could make a mother-son thing. Honestly never thought about it.
But brother-sister, father-daughter...no problem

Reactions: a1fox3
N

netkeliye

Hello All
This post is for @Ptolemy (and all the players who can enriched my thoughts on the game)

First of all, I have just finished the game, and I really want to congratulate you. You have a serious talent in graphics and showing us spicy situations and relations. It's stunning.
I love the "role play" games daughter/father with andrea, lois lane/lex luthor, I Loooove the scene with Jessica when they re kissing all the time without separating their lips. So many pepites in this game. congratulations
(I try my best to write in english, but I'm french, so forgive my mistakes. Thanks)
That's said, maybe my "thoughts" on the game can give you ideas to improve it.

First of all, I like very much the way of concentrating on the caracters/action with a "fixed" background.
In a general manner, I love most of the graphic art in the game, with small exceptions like the office outfit of Andrea, father's office, and father itself, Mark also : He can, be handsome and a douchbag at the same time. He also can "look-like" chris, to show that Dana is searching him in Mark.
Second, I love the thoughts that Chris and Dana share this "special ability" to "read" human inclinaisons. Dana uses it in the "human ressources", and chris uses it to fuck everything :) but something is missing in his live his "soul sister"

In my mind, the "worst" part is the beginning of the game. When I started the game I thought that it was just an other "meet'n'fuck" game, because you didn't introduce well the story and the caracters. It is a pity because as you play the game it becomes better and better, maybe it is because you are learning during the process of making the game.
I understand that the process of "re-working" the beginning of the game may piss off the old players, but I think it IS very important, and you will gain a lot in the long term. And as Chris has a very active sexual life, you can introduce well the story and in the same time show some intersting and spicy situations to keep the players attention. So, as you may undestand me, you can developp the story without make wait the players too much
(My thought on what may be the beginning of the game comes after)

1/ As Chris want to keep in shape for fucking every girl, he has to do sports activities. You can use this to make activities in the weekend before weekend dates are available

2/. For the game itself, I think you really need a "chapter system".
This system can provide for example a way to diversify the encounters: for example fucking in the office will evolve during chapters, and others activities also work/cafeteria/ etc
What it may be :
Chapter 0/ Prologue :
introduce Chris, his way of life, the "event" that pissed the father and Dana that managed to "save" her brother by convincing the father to give him a last chance by working in his society under her supervision.
Dana wins a year from the father to prove him that Chris can be usefull and may be his successor.
End of Prologue with the thought of Chris that maybe what he was looking for of this life was in fact his sister.
What it can be :
We see Chris fucking 2 sluts in a party in a foreign country. Pictures of that sold to a "people newspaper".
a week later Chris found that the father had blocked his bank account. Dana calls him and explain him the situation and that she had saved her beloved brother but he have to return asap , she has paid his airplane ticket and she will explain all when he'll return. In the airplane (maybe after had fucked an hostess in the toilets) sleeping in his seat in the air, he dreams of dana in the clouds ...

Chapter I / A new life :
As the airline hostess give him her phone number, Dana shows at the airport and jump in is arms. After some kissings and gropings, in the taxi she leads him to his new appartment (property of the society oh the father) and explains him that he has to trust her and follow her plan. He has to work for the company in a new department, specially created by her for him (prospective, reorganisations, new markets etc...)
The day after, she introduce him to Andrea that she had "casted" to fullfill his needs to avoid "sexual harrassment" in the office, to not have another "public event". Maybe, Chris and Dana, can bring andrea to try new outfits for him and andrea in a store. Dana playing the "mother" who buy clothes to the family and initiate the "father/daughter" with andrea and be present for the first BJ of chris by andrea in the changing room.
At the office, the first job is to make a team for this new "propective departement" ... you can imagine what you want, something like "charlie's angels" with Maria (with a great "knowledge" of everyone in the society)
at this point you understand the principle
end of Chapter I with Chris accepting her feelings for her sister

Chapter II/ builing the new "departement"
end of Chapter II with Dana accepting her feelings for her brother

Chapter III/ THE scene
end of Chapter III with Chris and Dana almost caught in the act and have to hzve a plan to hide

Chapter IV/ Hidden in plain sight
etc...

And last thing with Chapters : When a choice will end a chapter, warn the players
I was a little chocked to end the game after a weekend date without having the possibility to have the choice to choose properly the way to "hide in plain sight"
and finally make "funny" bad endings and/or achievments

3/ user interface
* have faces of the caracterer wich speaking
* have a way to disply the % of the content discovered
* have a way to "replay" discovered scenes
* separte the "text content" in a text file, that can be translated by fans in other languages

4/ For the story itself, I leave it to you :) but small ideas
* Developp "Mark" and the breakup. Maybe Mark Caught them Kissing and forces Chris to investigate him to find that he is cheating
* Where are the mother and her brother ? (maybe I missed something)
* are Dana and Chris the fruit of an incestual love ?
* developp the relation Dana/Father

That's all for the moment
I hope it will help you
I think I will replay the game to see all the content
Thank you for taking you time and writing all this stuff(Really how much time did you spent to write this,this is alot of text)
Would you be a doll and put your review in the rating system as new player won't be able to see this post right away.
I won't comment on what/how you want incorporated in game as Ptolemy has already told how that's gonna work

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So let me guess, BB is not based on incest theme, Or DmD is not incest based, or parental love, or dreams of desire
are not incest themed

hmm.. I wonder why there are so many mods for fucking mother, sisters and aunt then for BB then?
Whys do BB even need mods on the first place,

It's either that you guys have double standards or you guys actually believe that BB, many other popular games here are non incest theme game.

Report this post you salty bastards
Hey mod, Yeah I'm talking to you, yes you ''THE NEW MOD''
Is this off topic as well?
Delete this message, but you better delete, your lackeys messages as well to which I responded because if this post if off topic then so are those.
Nope, it's ok(ish). You can maybe try to be more gentle with people. However if you avoid insults, you are fine.

Reactions: a1fox3

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

x'Dx'D Hey, baraka bro some nice story you have there. Put a copyright on this idea bro some thieves around here

Reactions: jackkane

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No offence my dude. But I know the post that's from.
And the guy it was directed at wasn't very nice himself.

In fact, mods deleted some of my replies to him too.
Yes I agree. I use this post to remember that if you or any other users have any complains with my decisions you can contact any member of the staff by PM.

N

netkeliye

Nope, it's ok(ish). You can maybe try to be more gentle with people. However if you avoid insults, you are fine.
Don't worry I'll edit it out, the guy I and had a discussion and I miss understood his point, I apologized if he found anything offensive in there, and if you had let my delete post here I could have had a discussion with that Caide guy and sorted it out.
You don't need to moderate everything you know, this is a porn forum everyone here is a grown up(21+) and can handle some discussion on internet from safety of their homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jackkane
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes