a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the GOFILE link is throwing virus warning in Avast.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
I've been lurking here for a month but after trying this and Intimate Relations, I have to come out of the woods and say that you really have talent, @Ptolemy. Comparing to other games that I've tried here, your characters actually feel alive, like they existed before. I can't say for how long but for now, you have my pledge, sir!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I've been lurking here for a month but after trying this and Intimate Relations, I have to come out of the woods and say that you really have talent, @Ptolemy. Comparing to other games that I've tried here, your characters actually feel alive, like they existed before. I can't say for how long but for now, you have my pledge, sir!
welcome to the club of fans of ptolemy

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
He really is something special aint he? such a gem. Like @PepsiMan said, welcome to the awesome fan club of @Ptolemy long may he reign!:eazyHype::FuckYea:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Thank you very much.
Hope to see you on the Discord server. I'm more active there.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thank you very much.
Hope to see you on the Discord server. I'm more active there.
Slut!:tf::test:
Told you, you'd learn to love me :p
Well.. remember that time you only had eyes for me?

I still love you Ptolemy.. but like i said we just never did click.:kissingheart:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There any game console to increase affection... or any cheats then please do inform.
If you cheat you can go pass triggers points and miss part of the story, just play and you will see how fast they go up anyway.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes