micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
you don´t need to share Dana even when moving in with maria+john. And if you DO share her with that baring asscrack of a cook, yeah, she may get preggo from John
:tf:
Naughty ;), can give you my John too when i get to it, so that i can have some alone time with all the girls ;)

I think the issues is not with sharing dana persay, but the idea of swingers.. (IE: maria and John themselves) probably a bit of both actually... but it's still a nice update :) and I do not think that she can get preggo in andrea or jessica paths YET
Making babies, no doubt star will love all the paths :p:cool:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki you missed my post and the answer, yes she can get pregnant in all 3 endings now.
interesting, i have not seen anything in andrea or jessica lines that said she could get preggo, this was the first time she's said something that would indicate the chance (being off the birth control) and that's why I said the word (YET) because with that i was thinking it'd come up in the next updates. hmmm might have missed something. and I was typing as @Ptolemy was posting that.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No
Sorry
I misread your post. The scene is only in the Maria path now. But there will be similar scenes in all the paths.
though i love the preggo idea it is a slight fetish... :) but I am curious if the only way to do it is to force the issue? not totally my cup of tea but still a good one :) hehehe as always @Ptolemy you are the bomb! thanks for all you've given us!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No
Sorry
I misread your post. The scene is only in the Maria path now. But there will be similar scenes in all the paths.
Now see that's what I thought I read and now we all know so please hurry up and get it in game for me and other "wants pregnancy freaks" out here. :angel:;):closedtongue:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You missed the point "I hate swinger's period" just as much as "I hate BDSM".
I really don't like adult babies either but it the less of the 3 evils for me.
You said you don´t LIKE them and there are differences between not liking sth and hating them.

That's evil.
I like it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Best way to avoid pregnancy is to not have sex, I say.
How can you resist Dana, though?...She is amazing. Imagine little Dana's or Chris's running around the house. You'll have built in baby sitters, Andrea and Mila can watch them and teach them to be good little boys or girls, Jessica can make them strong, and Maria and John can open their minds...LOLXDXDx'D

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How can you resist Dana, though?...She is amazing. Imagine little Dana's or Chris's running around the house. You'll have built in baby sitters, Andrea and Mila can watch them and teach them to be good little boys or girls, Jessica can make them strong, and Maria and John can open their minds...LOLXDXDx'D
that's sick, perverted and just.... JUST..... HIGH FIVE! GREAT IDEAS! THOUGH ONLY LITTLE DANAS! no need little chrissies.... just wouldn't help.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
o_O

I wouldn't want those lewd women teaching ANYTHING to my children!

Teaching me, though... That's another story...

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes