gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
We're rendering as fast as we can, Captains. An extra 1080TI or two would help ;) Oh and for those of you that have not heard Ptolemy has opened an official Discord!! I'll just leave this here
I know it's a shameless plug :evilsmile:

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't get Dana pregnant because it doesn't seem like Dana wants a baby at this point. If Chris and Dana talked about having a baby and knew the risks and were both okay with it, I would be fine with getting her pregnant. But, just making Dana pregnant because Chris didn't want to pull out, seemed like an inconsiderate move by Chris.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't get Dana pregnant because it doesn't seem like Dana wants a baby at this point. If Chris and Dana talked about having a baby and knew the risks and were both okay with it, I would be fine with getting her pregnant. But, just making Dana pregnant because Chris didn't want to pull out, seemed like an inconsiderate move by Chris.
Pregnancy is not in the game yet, when it gets in the game and Dana gets pregnant that was said to be the end of the game.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
The only way i see pregnancy in game is as and ending were she (or them) tells you she's pregnant and in a epilogue were you see them as a happy family whit their kids. (of course Andrea path) :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The only way i see pregnancy in game is as and ending were she (or them) tells you she's pregnant and in a epilogue were you see them as a happy family whit their kids. (of course Andrea path) :)
Of Course...!

that's the only reasonable Path to tread Dana ;)

Reactions: netkeliye

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last update ended with the optional pregnancy scene. That doesn't mean the game and there.
I did not get the last update for I do not like swingers or BDSM, is she able to get pregnant in all endings now?

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you don´t need to share Dana even when moving in with maria+john. And if you DO share her with that baring asscrack of a cook, yeah, she may get preggo from John
:tf:
You missed the point "I hate swinger's period" just as much as "I hate BDSM".
I really don't like adult babies either but it the less of the 3 evils for me.

Reactions: Thornhill

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you don´t need to share Dana even when moving in with maria+john. And if you DO share her with that baring asscrack of a cook, yeah, she may get preggo from John
:tf:
I think the issues is not with sharing dana persay, but the idea of swingers.. (IE: maria and John themselves) probably a bit of both actually... but it's still a nice update :) and I do not think that she can get preggo in andrea or jessica paths YET

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did not get the last update for I do not like swingers or BDSM, is she able to get pregnant in all endings now?
I think the issues is not with sharing dana persay, but the idea of swingers.. (IE: maria and John themselves) probably a bit of both actually... but it's still a nice update :) and I do not think that she can get preggo in andrea or jessica paths YET
@Freki you missed my post and the answer, yes she can get pregnant in all 3 endings now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes