HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I just got this email from @Ptolemy if you're interested about Progress updates.
dana.png

Hi

Sorry for the late hour, got stuck at work.

The patch is going along well, and it will be released this Sunday. Only about 15 renders left to do.

It will be in the range of 130-140 renders, and will end with Dana moving in.

Was hoping for more, but the work I did on IR, slowed me down a bit. I could push for one more event, but I don't want to be forced to scramble at the last minute, and maybe get delayed. 130-140 by Sunday is a nice jog to the finish line.

As far as IR goes, all the renders are prepared. About 30 left to actually render. The renders will probably be finished early next week. And the patch will be released next week as well. Can't tell you the day. It depends, when between my work hours I get the chance to do the code, and there is still dialogue left to write.

Sorry I can't be more specific about IR, but it doesn't all depend on me.

That's it for now. Next post will be the patch.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I just got this email from @Ptolemy if you're interested about Progress updates.

Hi

The patch is going along well, and it will be released this Sunday. Only about 15 renders left to do.

Was hoping for more, but the work I did on IR, slowed me down a bit. I could push for one more event, but I don't want to be forced to scramble at the last minute, and maybe get delayed. 130-140 by Sunday is a nice jog to the finish line.

As far as IR goes, all the renders are prepared. About 30 left to actually render. The renders will probably be finished early next week. And the patch will be released next week as well. Can't tell you the day. It depends, when between my work hours I get the chance to do the code, and there is still dialogue left to write.

Ptolemy
Wooo you go Ptolemy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for sharing Halo:kissingheart:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 36450

Hi

Ptolemy
Good times this weekend ;).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well that just answered my question then.:happyblush

I came here to see what was going on and thanks to @HaloGrl now I know.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just got around to finish all loose ends that are around now aka John + Maria as well as the Jessica weekend stuff I have to say that I like them. Even if I'm not into femdom it's the most reasonable one so far in regards to Dana and her feelings since she's never been a winger to begin with, just tried to make things work.
As for the M+J route I can't help but like this guy, he's cool and laid back, he cares for his wife and his friends and the thing about bringing random girls home was to be expected of a swinger.
The next update will contain the Jessica stuff after the weekend if I'm not mistaken, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just got around to finish all loose ends that are around now aka John + Maria as well as the Jessica weekend stuff I have to say that I like them. Even if I'm not into femdom it's the most reasonable one so far in regards to Dana and her feelings since she's never been a winger to begin with, just tried to make things work.
As for the M+J route I can't help but like this guy, he's cool and laid back, he cares for his wife and his friends and the thing about bringing random girls home was to be expected of a swinger.
The next update will contain the Jessica stuff after the weekend if I'm not mistaken, right?
I'm not a fan of all 3 routes but If I had to chose it will the adult baby.

I wish they could just live alone but I know the game will not allow it.

As for Dana getting pregnant it is very easy to hide it.
Tell there father that Andrea can not carry to term so Dana will do that for them.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
As far as we know. Yes. He just put out a progress up date a while ago today. I posted it a few posts back.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not a fan of all 3 routes but If I had to chose it will the adult baby.

I wish they could just live alone but I know the game will not allow it.

As for Dana getting pregnant it is very easy to hide it.
Tell there father that Andrea can not carry to term so Dana will do that for them.
I'm not a fan of pregnancy and baby stuff, wouldn't mind if the story ends before we get to that point. I don't think it would be that easy though, if you break it down she'd still have her brothers baby, this way it would still be weird in most people's eyes.

As I said I like all routes, but I like the Andrea route the most since she reminds me of a girl that's very close to me, so I can relate to this stiuation.

Reactions: DarthLAX

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm not a fan of pregnancy and baby stuff, wouldn't mind if the story ends before we get to that point. I don't think it would be that easy though, if you break it down she'd still have her brothers baby, this way it would still be weird in most people's eyes.

As I said I like all routes, but I like the Andrea route the most since she reminds me of a girl that's very close to me, so I can relate to this stiuation.
You dont have to come inside her though there are plenty of warnings saying that if you do.. shes going to end up preggy. So just pull the dick out man! x'D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You dont have to come inside her though there are plenty of warnings saying that if you do.. shes going to end up preggy. So just pull the dick out man! x'D
Didn't even put it in to begin with, pregnancy is the worst possible outcome of sex for me x'D

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes