Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I'm going to use the PDF for 0.0.6.5 to guide me. I was looking for it like crazy. Hope I can avoid cuckery. I've done all the research possible. I've never touched this game before though. Is there much between 65 and 80? I know the last update was for Maria-John (cuck path?), but that was 7x to 80 right? So there was an update before that. Tried to read some pages, but there are too many. Oh well. Going in.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm going to use the PDF for 0.0.6.5 to guide me. I was looking for it like crazy. Hope I can avoid cuckery. I've done all the research possible. I've never touched this game before though. Is there much between 65 and 80? I know the last update was for Maria-John (cuck path?), but that was 7x to 80 right? So there was an update before that. Tried to read some pages, but there are too many. Oh well. Going in.
There is 0.8 version

Maria john is group thing but you dont have to share if you dont want to.

Reactions: netkeliye and Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
There is 0.8 version

Maria john is group thing but you dont have to share if you dont want to.
Man, I'm such an idiot. I think I looked til the page after that. Then I must have jumped more pages and missed it. It'd be nice if that was added to the OP. Thanks for pointing me to that! =D

I'll be avoiding the group thing like it's the black plague.

Reactions: netkeliye

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Man, I'm such an idiot. I think I looked til the page after that. Then I must have jumped more pages and missed it. It'd be nice if that was added to the OP. Thanks for pointing me to that! =D

I'll be avoiding the group thing like it's the black plague.
Its all good, that walk.... should be in post 1 agree.
Same here i prefer Dana only for myself, no sharing. :cool:

Reactions: netkeliye and Grubb

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Its all good, that walk.... should be in post 1 agree.
Same here i prefer Dana only for myself, no sharing. :cool:
Well i mean if you say no to john he won't touch her. But you get to bang his girl cause he is nice like that i guess. Not a route i will be going down though, i'll stick to my andrea one since thats the one that has the must mushy shit (in my opinion). I would go solo Dana but since that is not story possible this is what i have to deal with. I'ts still good though.:heartcoveredeyes:
How @netkeliye can go down the jess path i never understand!:tf::test:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well i mean if you say no to john he won't touch her. But you get to bang his girl cause he is nice like that i guess. Not a route i will be going down though, i'll stick to my andrea one since thats the one that has the must mushy shit (in my opinion). I would go solo Dana but since that is not story possible this is what i have to deal with. I'ts still good though.:heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah i stick with Andrea too, still haven't played other two paths (some day:angel:).

Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i liked your post cause normally i like everything you post but...
NO! PLEASE NO
Oooh yea Pepsi.. tiny Dana babies!! mhm!:heartcoveredeyes: :FuckYea:Then we can have some special family time with the daughters later.;)
What, lets make some babies ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ahh.. karolina kowalkiewicz!:heartcoveredeyes:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
What, lets make some babies ;)
Oooh yea Pepsi.. tiny Dana babies!! mhm!:heartcoveredeyes: :FuckYea:Then we can have some special family time with the daughters later.;)

ahh.. karolina kowalkiewicz!:heartcoveredeyes:
mmmmhh, you mean it will become like PL an Elly and an Ada to play....

But wait Ada will date Eric? That's gross.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
mmmmhh, you mean it will become like PL an Elly and an Ada to play....

But wait Ada will date Eric? That's gross.
She wont if i will have something to say about, but will see what will happen in next patch, still havent played that game last patch but know everything about it. Preparations are beeing made for when ever i find out who did that to her. :cool:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
i don´t trust Maria+John to keep up the beard when shit hits the fan.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i don´t trust Maria+John to keep up the beard when shit hits the fan.
Me either, i read somewhere that John also dragged a random girl straight up into their new apartment and was fucking her there without informing Chirs or anyone. How are we suppose to join in if he's not telling us this?! also considiring the whole Dana+Chris thing, dragging random people up there might not be best "thing".

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Me either, i read somewhere that John also dragged a random girl straight up into their new apartment and was fucking her there without informing Chirs or anyone. How are we suppose to join in if he's not telling us this?! also considiring the whole Dana+Chris thing, dragging random people up there might not be best "thing".
John the guy who really didn´t got the memo

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes