N

netkeliye

how to make the cheat works? anyone?
Refer

I'll be honest with you, please don't get offended by my this remark.
If you want to use cheats it, that implies you must be tired of the grind and now want a quick fap already.
Brother i suggest you extract all the images using unren.bat fap, calm down both your minds :eek:penedeyewink:
Because trust me the writing is worth.
In your hurry you might miss clever and funny bits that make this game stand apart from rest of visual novels. Just my suggestion, If you ever get stuck anywhere there are great walkthrough avaiable on first page or you can also ask in here.
Enjoy bro

Reactions: SpookyDonut

edmundus

May 19, 2017
No it's just i confused about how to do it.. believe me.. i don't like to use cheat.. it's just i don't know the trick about it. got me interesting btw.

N

netkeliye

No it's just i confused about how to do it.. believe me.. i don't like to use cheat.. it's just i don't know the trick about it. got me interesting btw.
Here is a thread that shows you how to do it. You can learn all about it there.
Or you can just copy unren.batin base folder and run and select the enable developer option

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I mean you dont have to play all the routes if you dont want too. But there are like i said 3 routes.

Andrea - Jessica - Maria & John

At one point in the game you get to pick to go on a gateway with ONE of them. The one you pick is where you and Dana will be staying and you will say goodbye to the other ones.

As said before Ptolemy updates this per route.
Maria & John > Jessica > Andrea. The last update was for Maria & John. The one that is coming now is For Jessica.
So if you want to see any new stuff in the next updates you have to play the other two routes. Or you just wait until some update for the Andrea route drops.

Did i answer your question?
yes, Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know when the v0.80 MAC version is coming?
Well if you got previous version you can use just patch only that is on post 1, as for whole game no idea if anyone upload it, you can try to scroll back. There shouldnt be that many pages since last patch because this thread is mostly abandoned thanks to salty.

Reactions: streloka
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes