Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
The Andrea path ends there for the moment i believe. You have to wait for Ptolemy to release an update for that path so it can continue. Did Andrea move into your house with Dana yet?
yes , and foursome with dana andrea and mil

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Then you are at the end of the update. You have to wait for the dev to release an update to continue the story/path.
Last Update was Maria + John Path, next one will be Jessica, next Sunday (11/12) if i get it right.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing this.. the scene in the yoga studio with Jess and Dana was awesome!
I like how this is a little more mature than BB or DmD.. that's not to say I don't like BB and DmD, but it's a nice change of pace.

Kudos to Ptolemy!

N

netkeliye

this thread is very abandoned
Well we had a bunch who were very very active in here but the mods had this new itching to get involved in everything, and they ruined the thread and it has no views compared to 20k daily that it used to, we moved on. This is all you will get in thread from now on.
Enjoy the Q&A and remember to thank mods for that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
@Arasharia12
Ptolemy has three paths to update, hes doing one by update. Last one was the Maria + John path, the next Update is the Jessica path.

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, Everyone.

It's the second time I've donwloaded the game from a Mega link and everytime I start it it just "presents" me with an exception error I reproduce:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scene/splash.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 212, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene/splash.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 212, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14, in script
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 14, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause ()
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1278, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "I:\Software e Jogos\Nova pasta\DreamingofDana-0.075to0.080-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scene/splash.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.080
Can anyone help me out with this? Ignore or reload didn't hep either...

Many thanks in advance

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So i need to keep 2 save for 2 route?
I mean you dont have to play all the routes if you dont want too. But there are like i said 3 routes.

Andrea - Jessica - Maria & John

At one point in the game you get to pick to go on a gateway with ONE of them. The one you pick is where you and Dana will be staying and you will say goodbye to the other ones.

As said before Ptolemy updates this per route.
Maria & John > Jessica > Andrea. The last update was for Maria & John. The one that is coming now is For Jessica.
So if you want to see any new stuff in the next updates you have to play the other two routes. Or you just wait until some update for the Andrea route drops.

Did i answer your question?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes