Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
This is what i like much about this game: patches. Instead of downloading the whole game, i can just download the patch. Cheers! :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: netkeliye

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
This is what i like much about this game: patches. Instead of downloading the whole game, i can just download the patch. Cheers! :extremelyhappy:
really? you like the game because you can download a patch? not the great story? the lovable npc's? the humor?

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
really? you like the game because you can download a patch? not the great story? the lovable npc's? the humor?
It's a valid reason, nonetheless. I'm quite fed up with having to download the games anew every time a minor patch comes about. It makes organization quite tedious.

bengali89

Jun 27, 2017
Is someone able to upload a save-file of when you've gotten the chance to take the Maria/John path? I've gone for the Andrea path, as lovely as it has been it would be interesting to follow the others paths and see where they end.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, .075 to .080 PC's downloads link, i tried using mega but the file size in only 415MB while GOFILE is 6.8GB. What's with the huge difference? Is it super compressed?
This is my first post, and I don't know how to use the search function yet, so bear with me if this question has been asked before.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, .075 to .080 PC's downloads link, i tried using mega but the file size in only 415MB while GOFILE is 6.8GB. What's with the huge difference? Is it super compressed?
This is my first post, and I don't know how to use the search function yet, so bear with me if this question has been asked before.
6.8 gb is full game, 415 mb is update from previous version.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I need to download the full game then apply the update, correct? thanks for the fast reply
If you download 6.8 you dont need anything else, but if you got previous version then download only update.

Not sure where is mega link for full game it should be around. Well better to use torrent or something else not sure what are the speeds on most of those since mega got only 5 gb per 6h limit, now if you go to sleep and leave it running over night is fine if not.

N

netkeliye

anyone know why cheat does not work on game
I'll be honest with you, please don't get offended by my this remark.
If you want to use cheats it, that implies you must be tired of the grind and now want a quick fap already.
Brother i suggest you extract all the images using unren.bat fap, calm down both your minds :eek:penedeyewink:
Because trust me the writing is worth.
In your hurry you might miss clever and funny bits that make this game stand apart from rest of visual novels. Just my suggestion, If you ever get stuck anywhere there are great walkthrough avaiable on first page or you can also ask in here.
Enjoy bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
whats the changelog for v 0.080 ? becouse i didnt see any diffrence to 0.075
is .75 I see more in future update and in .80 I see the same pic!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes