N

netkeliye

True. One thing I really do luv about her path is, the scenes with Dana and Chris. They are smoking Hot. Even I have to admit that.:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:
That is why @Ptolemy is a fucking evil genius.:eek:penedeyewink:
He tricks you into liking the people, you would normally not like, by making them multi-dimensional complex characters.
I know right? This is the reason i have not tried or seen maria and jessica route, I'm too much of a dana only guy for that, andrea is just a third wheel to me.

(Okay okay I secrelty did saw the extracted renders of those ending, I did not play those I Swear)

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Damned, this was worth downloading (despite the hassle it has been with Mega not working with Opera (which is my prefered browser, because it's more stable that Firefox with many open tabs and it's also not spying on you like Chrome probably is...))

Loved the "twist" and I hope for an update (more content!), till then:

Thanks to the guy (or guys?) making this, it was very entertaining and the art is great (no over the top/overly large boobs (it's not something I appreciate, hell I don't even like women with naturally big boobs and ones with fake ones even less...I mean I can understand women who have different sized breast wanting to fix that, but why would you want larger breasts generally? I don't understand, but I am wired "the wrong way" anyway because I like confident tomboyish women (princess types who wear heels and tons of makeup aren't my thing)), good proportions in general, well done eyes and skin etc.!), so:

KUDOS TO HOWEVER MAKES THIS :)

So, before I repeat myself again or prattle on:

See you guys later (I'll go check out some more games ;) )

Reactions: netkeliye

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I know right? This is the reason i have not tried or seen maria and jessica route, I'm too much of a dana only guy for that, andrea is just a third wheel to me.

(Okay okay I secrelty did saw the extracted renders of those ending, I did not play those I Swear)
To @HaloGrl who came to like jessica due to the story and dialogues,good for you.
Because it did't for me, ptolemy made me hate the world kitten and i am not joking when i tell you that every time i hear the world kitten now i get a chill down my spine like a predator is gonna jump me.
Not blaming anyone,i did this to myself.

If dana seems extra happy in a particular route,then maybe author consciously/subconsciously likes that kinda stuff more.
what can i say, that's the choice @Ptolemy made.

But the game is not finished yet, so maybe the "dana is extra happy and crying the tears of joy" thing is not exclusive to the jessica route.
Because remember, Dana and Chris's whole plan in bringing in the third wheel was to be able to live together without having to hide and meet in secret. And as far as the story goes they subconsciously wanted to be together since childhood and they are gonna achieve that in all routes.

so if dana is not portrayed or illustrated as ecstatic at the end of the game for each route when dana and chis can finally live together and also possibly (if the player choose) have a kid together (which would be like a once in a lifetime happy moment for both of them) then it would be a shame and a disappointment.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So, just finished first playthrough of DoD :)

Liked much what I see (even if I like DmD a little more because of other features)!

But one question preys on my mind: are there alternate routes? Especially one to let Andrea (or Jessica) move to your apartment instead of Maria?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

Liked much what I see (even if I like DmD a little more because of other features)!

But one question preys on my mind: are there alternate routes? Especially one to let Andrea (or Jessica) move to your apartment instead of Maria?
The one you chose to take on the getaway moves in.
So if you choose Andrea, she moves in.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

go on dates with Andrea, dancing and after a while swimming pool, the first two dates without dana, then with her. After you went on the weekend vacations with dana, you can ask her in the office about taking Andrea to your incestual hideout

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i think the Andrea-route is the most sensual one, even if they´re patronizing her ... but Andrea has such nice pubes and she wears glasses and her innocent behaviour awakens my daddypower
For me Andrea and Jessica are into the same kink, BDS(didn't seen M yet ^^ ), but with different positions. My perfect route would keep them both with me ... but seems not to be possible, so roll a dice :D

So far I've only seen the option for getaway with Maria+John. The stats of all girls are far beyond 100. Will there be more options when speaking with darling in her office, from which playercan choose? Or can there only be one entry who you want to take to weekend trip?

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
For me Andrea and Jessica are into the same kink, BDS(didn't seen M yet ^^ ), but with different positions. My perfect route would keep them both with me ... but seems not to be possible, so roll a dice :D

So far I've only seen the option for getaway with Maria+John. The stats of all girls are far beyond 100. Will there be more options when speaking with darling in her office, from which playercan choose? Or can there only be one entry who you want to take to weekend trip?
had them both and then talked to Dana, to have a savegame to switch routes

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017

You have to go on their dates for the option to appear.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
I've just finished the 3 routes
and Yes, I agree, I would like to be able to move in with both Andrea and Jessica.
I'm sure it will lead to wonderfull situations between those 2, like after using her as her new pet, Jessica could helps Andrea to tke confidence.
For Jessica route some more acrobatic positions :) aand some kind of fight with Chris when she realize that maybe Chris had lie to her from the beginning
For Andrea route, I would like more "depth" as she take confidence in herself and make roleplay games with Chris
Excellent game, I love it

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i think the Andrea-route is the most sensual one, even if they´re patronizing her ... but Andrea has such nice pubes and she wears glasses and her innocent behaviour awakens my daddypower
I'm absolutely agreeing with this! Was the last route I've played and was pleasantly surprised getting a story with that extend and narrative density :closedeyesmile:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
New Bitmap Image.png I have a complete set of saves since going on the weekend saved exactly at i think first choice of what to do but i see nothing new in this version 0.80 i finished the 0.75 but what is new in this one i do not see anything is it my saves a problem i need to replay the whole game ?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 32147 I have a complete set of saves since going on the weekend saved exactly at i think first choice of what to do but i see nothing new in this version 0.80 i finished the 0.75 but what is new in this one i do not see anything is it my saves a problem i need to replay the whole game ?
it´s more of an John+Maria Update

Reactions: Bryan_Colt

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Am I the only one who keeps getting an error message after extracting this game and trying to play it? If anyone might be able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes