Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
@baraka thanx dude since i do not have a save with going with Maria i have to replay it again ah well more tits.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know what content is coming with next update ?
5775.jpg

Hi

Hell of a day at work. Just got home.

Won't keep you long.

The next patch will be in 2 weeks, as ever.

It will contain the post Jessica+Dana getaway storyline.

Not sure how much of it, because I'll also be working on the next IR patch. I've got about 1/3 of the renders for it done. And I want to finish the posing and lighting, basically prepare all of the render files for processing by the end of this week.

Not promising that they will both be released on the same weekend, but keeping my fingers crossed.

That's it for now, I'll make another progress update in a few days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
View attachment 32147 I have a complete set of saves since going on the weekend saved exactly at i think first choice of what to do but i see nothing new in this version 0.80 i finished the 0.75 but what is new in this one i do not see anything is it my saves a problem i need to replay the whole game ?
That pic is from the first getaway. The second getaway is where they move in.

Reactions: netkeliye

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Let me take Andrea from behind while she´s eating out Dana. Let me cum in Dana´s mouth, giving her a nice pussyjuice-cum-cocktail to taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to like this post more than once.

That just gave me the shivers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I only just finished the update, and I feel like Maria and John moving in is the worst path for Chris and Dana. They have different lifestyles. Maria/John like to go out for fun, and Chris/Dana prefer staying home together. Also, John brings a stranger to Chris' place without asking Chris if it's ok first. And him cooking naked without any warning. John is a really bad roommate. Maria/John might be fun to hang out with, but living with them seems like a bad idea to me.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I only just finished the update, and I feel like Maria and John moving in is the worst path for Chris and Dana. They have different lifestyles. Maria/John like to go out for fun, and Chris/Dana prefer staying home together. Also, John brings a stranger to Chris' place without asking Chris if it's ok first. And him cooking naked without any warning. John is a really bad roommate. Maria/John might be fun to hang out with, but living with them seems like a bad idea to me.
That seems to be the general consensus, but I like how Ptolemy gave the reader a choice as to which route they would like to take.

Different people have different tastes and he does allow for a wide range of kinks. Whether you want to play the Hero and save Andrea, be the submissive and play take on Jessica, or the swinger with M&J, Ptolemy gives you several options to choose from.

Who knows what he will come up with in the end. They may not need a beard after all and they end up together without trying to hide it anymore. Depends on whether or not the Dad stays alive or not. As big as he is, I don't think a sudden heart attack is out of the realm of possibility. All that I know is that it is sure to be a good Visual Novel once they all converge.:)

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I missed the .075 update anyone have it compressed so I don't have to download the full game again? :)

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes