StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Didn't even put it in to begin with, pregnancy is the worst possible outcome of sex for me x'D
You have to think for the future ya know.. get some daughters and keep the family trend going!x'D:eazyHype:
Thats the end stage ;), ofcourse if it happens on round 1 can kind of sucks but you are still good for next 2/3 monts for it ;)
Oh yeah.. gotta work fast at the end there!;)x'D

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Really :( - Can you talk them out of it? (Sorry for being a party-pooper, but I am not into kids or pregnant women for that matter!)

So far I like this game very much (not a fan of Jessica, sorry...not into domination games at all! I am true egalitarian when it comes to relationships, nobody is wearing the proverbial pants and in charge all the time etc. etc.), love Dana (looking out for her brother who doesn't have his dad's love and approval...especially since the brother also looks out for her and has done so in the past), love Andrea (would love to give her a confidence boost however), love Andrea's sister (was stumped at first how you could continue her story!) and I even like Maria (she's the least hot of the girls IMHO, but she still knows how to turn heads (MILF-Bonus!) and I love that she doesn't mince words much!)...still, pregnancy and kids aren't my thing :(

ps: I have no problem with incest (no, not even in RL!), as long as the goal isn't a child (have a damned vasectomy and a tubal, too just to be safe and then have fun if you want to, but don't have kids! The chance for genetic illnesses etc. is just so much higher! Having a kid already means playing the genetics lottery (the outcome can be anything from a child that dies after being born to genetic illnesses, to a disabled child (either mentally or physically or both!), to a normal child, to a genius etc. and then there's also the possibility of twins, tripplets etc.), but with incest you do it while handicapped from the get go :( )

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Really :( - Can you talk them out of it? (Sorry for being a party-pooper, but I am not into kids or pregnant women for that matter!)

ps: I have no problem with incest (no, not even in RL!), as long as the goal isn't a child (have a damned vasectomy and a tubal, too just to be safe and then have fun if you want to, but don't have kids! The chance for genetic illnesses etc. is just so much higher! Having a kid already means playing the genetics lottery (the outcome can be anything from a child that dies after being born to genetic illnesses, to a disabled child (either mentally or physically or both!), to a normal child, to a genius etc. and then there's also the possibility of twins, tripplets etc.), but with incest you do it while handicapped from the get go :( )
Yes you get the option of not knocking Dana up. Just don't cum inside of her when they move into the new apartment/house. She warns you not to do it, so if you do.. well.. hello babie!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Dev said that once Dana gets pregnant that is end game so you will not see any kids.

Also its not in the game yet.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

So far I like this game very much (not a fan of Jessica, sorry...not into domination games at all! I am true egalitarian when it comes to relationships, nobody is wearing the proverbial pants and in charge all the time etc. etc.), love Dana (looking out for her brother who doesn't have his dad's love and approval...especially since the brother also looks out for her and has done so in the past), love Andrea (would love to give her a confidence boost however), love Andrea's sister (was stumped at first how you could continue her story!) and I even like Maria (she's the least hot of the girls IMHO, but she still knows how to turn heads (MILF-Bonus!) and I love that she doesn't mince words much!)...still, pregnancy and kids aren't my thing :(

It will be optional so if you don't like it don't do it :cool:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You have to think for the future ya know.. get some daughters and keep the family trend going!x'D:eazyHype:
Well, if I knew there would be asequel I'd even consider this option albeit I'm neither a fan nor want anything to do with babies x'D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well, if I knew there would be asequel I'd even consider this option albeit I'm neither a fan nor want anything to do with babies x'D
I dont want to do anything with babies either man thats just weird!
its when they are 18 im starting to look at em like this!:FeelsGoodMan: who knows.. maybe there is a Dana & Chris and their babies as a cameo in Ptolemys other game. We already seen them in there once before so..:eazyHype:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes