a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah we did got that on last Andrea update.
Nah we did Mila, and Andrea and Dana each other. Spoke too soon :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really know what to think about Mila yet and I was wondering if Andrea's brother going to join her with this group.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i said it first ... so i am FAPMAN ... Batman, i meant Batman, dammit
That fapman joke is so old that by now fatmans dick has fallen off.:test:
I don't really know what to think about Mila yet and I was wondering if Andrea's brother going to join her with this group.
How about no? You know what male lions does to other male lions "kittens"?:WutFace:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
don´t need the brother. Chris can breed with all of them fucksnugglies easily by himself.
Can´t wait for Dana getting her cunt juices licked dry by our daughter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don´t need the brother. Chris can breed with all of them fucksnugglies easily by himself.
No that's not what I mean he is only in the 9th grade and she wants him with her is what I am talking about.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That fapman joke is so old that by now fatmans dick has fallen off.:test:

How about no? You know what male lions does to other male lions "kittens"?:WutFace:
He is to young for that anyway and was not what I was talking about. Andrea wants him to join her and if she is staying with D and C how is that going to work out.

This is what I am talking about.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He could be the wing-man, kind of like "Awww, you're taking care of him? That's so cute, let me spread my legs for you" or someting x'Dx'Dx'D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
He is to young for that anyway and was not what I was talking about. Andrea wants him to join her and if she is staying with D and C how is that going to work out.

All young kittens grows up you know. Oh he can stay with "us" but he is living on the roof. on the other side of the town.

That.. last thing... i must go.. do something.::|:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

breeding a 9yr old boy ... that´s just sick:tf:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good thing DoDana is not happening in my town, cause age 15 is legal here.:OhMyGoodness:

better be some good sugar in there!:WutFace:
15 is legal in a lot of countries and this is just a game with no known country tied to it.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes